Category : Girls - Battle #4 : Dami Im vs Maelyn Jarmon

Topic » Category : Girls - Battle #4 :..

12 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
12 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now
Maelyn Jarmon
11 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Dami Im: *STANDING OVATION* Wow wow wow! Dami you slayed that song my god! That vocal is incredible and this was a major step up from your audition. I’m honestly so shook by this performance and you absolutely picked the right song tonight and this decision is just 10x more difficult now!

Maelyn Jarmon: *STANDING OVATION* WOW! Maelyn this has got to be one of my favourite of your performance because your voice is just so enchanting and my god you just captivated me and I could not take my eyes off of you at all! Your tone has got to be my favourite in this entire competition because you are just so unique. And wow I’m just at a loss for words.

Why did I do this to myself!!! Whatever happens...I’m losing a star and I hope the judge that gets the girls considers saving the girl that loses this battle!! And with that, the winner of this battle is...
MAELYN JARMON!!!
So so sorry Dami Im it was the toughest decision so far!! Best of luck in the saves!
11 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you Kim! ❤️

open group

The ❌ Factor S1⃣  - Live Show 3 (Top 16)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!