Category : Girls - The 4 Chair Challenge Submissions

Topic » Category : Girls - The 4 Chair..

9 days ago
tswiftlover13
ACTS THAT NEED TO POST
Jessica Sanchez (Jameslu)
Louisa Johnson (PettyLabelle)
Maelyn Jarmon (Jameslu)
Morissette Amon (Stuartlittle16)
Samantha Harvey (Tinkerbelll)
Tori Kelly (Stuartlittle16)

YOU WILL ALL HAVE 16 HOURS TO POST FAILURE TO DO SO WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION!!
GOOD LUCK xoxo Taylor <33
9 days ago
Jameslu
Jessica Sanchez "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going"
9 days ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon "Hallelujah"
8 days 22 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
Louisa Johnson
"Let it go"
8 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Tori Kelly
"Language"

8 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Morissette Amon
"Stone Cold"

8 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
All posted!
8 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
OMG I-
ME AT ALL THESE PERFORMANCES
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l3vRl0aRzOXr4qHTO/source.gif
https://media1.tenor.com/images/aafd4ce1576b00b57a386259f5f00846/tenor.gif?itemid=15373754
https://media3.giphy.com/media/1ZlsqepDeanVj50LEB/source.gif
8 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Ok well this was 10000000% THE HARDEST decision I have EVER and I really do mean EVER had to make in one of these game shows because you all absolutely brought it with your best performances here and it was so hard to choose 2 of you not to be taken through truth without a shadow of a doubt in my brain one of the two of you that don’t get picked will get stolen!!
8 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
So on that note....the first girl that will securing her seat in this competition just absolutely SLAYED THE HECK OUT OF THAT SONG LIKE HOLY CRAP I WAS LOST FOR WORDS AFTER THIS MASTERPIECE OF A PERFORMANCE!!!
MORISSETTE AMON GO AND SIT YOUR ARSE DOWN ON THAT SEAT PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!
8 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
The second girl to secure their seat really SANG for their life once again and really just attacked the song and executed it perfectly!!
Go and take your seat...
JESSICA SANCHEZ!!!! That growl was EVERYTHING MISS THANG!
8 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Now here comes the bad part :(
The first girl eliminated I feel sung AMAZINGLY like always! But unfortunately the level of talent was RIDICULOUSLY HIGH TONIGHT and I just feel that you got overshadowed by the rest which really sucks because you are an incredible artist! So the first girl eliminated is...
Samantha Harvey :(
Ugh I’m so sorry but I mean like I’m sure everyone can agree how flipping insane the talent you girls brought! I’m sure the other judges will be considering you as their save for sure!! But for now I’m sorry you have not made the live shows :(
8 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Now, the girl that is going to take seat #3 is the girl that really showed to me a different side to them and PROVED that she is a fucking FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH and can SANG LITERALLY ANYTHING WITH THAT CRAZY VOCAL!!! So that girl is...
LOUISA JOHNSON!!!! Congrats girl you KILLED, DESTROYED AND MURDERED Let It Go!!
8 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG YAY FOR JESSICA!!!! <3

Hoping Maelyn goes through too!
8 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
OMG this last decision was honestly the hardest thing because all 6 of you girls are so talented and Maelyn, Tori both of you again brought your best performances at this stage and I really do commend you for SLAYINGGGG AND SANGGG like you always do!!! However, because Taylor is a meanie and will only let me take 4 of you I have to cut one of you off :( (LOOOL jk Taylor love you <33)
I’m honestly still going back and forth right now but I have to look at things in the long run and who I feel I could potential work with best and go far with and that girl is...

open group

The ❌ Factor S1⃣  - Live Show 2 (Top 20)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!