This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Showdown Night 2

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Beyonce (MovieMusicGuy123)
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - I'm sorry, I just don’t see what everyone else sees in you. <3
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Another great performance for this part of the live showdowns. I'm already seeing it being really difficult to choose a winner, you’re all so close to perfect it’s so haaaard, amazing job.
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - This might be my favorite performance of the night. Your just so talented and have something that many other people dont give us in the competition. Amazing job and I hope to see more from you this show.
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *claps*
What an incredible performance, you really went to town on us with this and showed us exactly why you deserve to be in the next stage of the competition. Your vocals are CRAY-ZEE! Well done!
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Just amazing! You not only have a great voice but your stage presence is iconic. You really put everything into your performance.
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for Beyonce*

Taylor - Thank you Beyonce <3
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
And Closing Night 2
4th Impact (PettyLabelle)
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *claps*
This was just not very good to me sorry it was pitchy and the vocals were all over the place you over sang the song and this song is just not meant to be sung by a group. <33
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - To be honest, I don’t think this ballad is good for a group to sing but I do think you could embrace yourselves as a group towards the end, which is a step forward comparing to the auditions, so good job.
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Ok this was a whole mess tbh. Like if this was your audition performance I would have given you guys a no. Probably shouldn't have ended the show with this performance. The song you performed is gonna be ironic tonight I think.
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *claps*
Well done ladies, what a big song for you! I think you did a good job and this is great for this stage of the competition. It i going to be tough to progress to the next stage because everyone is so damn good, but I think you're in with a fighting chance so good luck!
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - There's no denying you girls have great voices.  But i just feel that there are 4 soloists trying to all shine at once your harmonies aren't as tight as they could be.
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for 4th Impact*

Taylor - Thank you ladies <3
1435 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
The judges stand and Applaud all the acts from Night 2 as they all walk on stage*
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e7/06/22/e70622668a60e6aebddaaf2a888eeb22.gif

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!