This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Showdown Night 2

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for Jennifer*

Taylor - Thank you Jennifer!! <3
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Leroy Sanchez (Jameslu)
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
YUUUSS LEROY!!! I love this song and you singing it is just ABSOLUTELY amazing!! I am speechless! <333
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - That really is a hard song to sing but I think that your rendition was amazingly done and you can’t really sing off key, right? I loved it, really great!
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - This was an amazing performance. The only thing I would say would be to get rid of the guitar. I think it took away from your voice and detracted me from the performance. Overall tho well done and everyone is killing it tonight.
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *claps*
I really enjoyed this performance, I love the song I felt you were really fighting for your place in the next stage of the competition! It's going to be tough, I'm not going to lie, but I'd love to see more of you so good luck!
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - What a beautiful vocal tone you have. I really love the vocal runs you did it really made it your own. You have a really great voice.
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for Leroy*

Taylor - Thank you Leroy!! <3
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Melanie Martinez (Glambert_Icon)
.be
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - This was a choice and you really need to work on song https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlUNj5BRuYDLxFm/giphy.gif
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I love your uniqueness, you really showed why you’re such an amazing artist, I wish we would hear your voice more because it’s beautiful, but it was an okay performance overall.
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - This was certainly a choice.
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - n comparison to everyone else, I feel like this was a little bit of a step down if I'm honest. It didn't have the same feeling as your last performance and I just felt I constantly wanted and needed more. I can appreciate the style and tone, but it wasn't a great night for you tonight, I'm sorry.
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - You just have such a unique voice and style and I'm here for it. but there was a bit of dead time.
1417 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for Melanie*

Taylor - Thank you Melanie <3

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!