This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Showdown Night 2

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - What a beautiful song, and you sang it well. You have great conviction in your voice. I would say it's a big song to sing and it takes everything you have and more to be able to get to grips with it and I think you did a decent job, well done!
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Yass you better, You just showed us what singing for your life is. you have such a great lower register and a great head voice which is just incredible.  I felt you sing from your should tonight.
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for Diana *

Taylor - Thank you Diana!! <3
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Little Mix (Tinkerbelll)
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDS & THROWS SHOES*
OOOOOOOOKAY Miss Thangs!!!
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2019-04/4/10/asset/buzzfeed-prod-web-04/anigif_sub-buzz-26875-1554388085-1.gif
You ladies SHOWED UP TONIGHT!! The harmonies were outstanding and the vocals were pure fire tonight ladies THIS IS HOW ALL STARS PERFORM!!!! You go from not making it past your audition to coming in hot on All Stars!!! To Quote you ladies at the end “Yaaass QUEENs get it!!” <333
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I'm speechless, this version is honestly better than any version I’ve ever heard, and I’ve heard a lot. It was truly amazing and your connection as a group is simply amazing to watch, this is THE group of the season and I can already see you on the final, girls, amazing job.
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Im sure Ill get hated for this but Im not really a fan of this performance from you guys. Together vocally you guys sound really amazing but separately they're times that sounded off. After the performances Ive seen so far, its gonna be a close one for sure.
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - You girls sound absolutely stunning together, you blend so well and individually you sound even better. It's great to see a bit more of your individual personalities shine through this performance and a great song choice from you tonight.
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Yass Queens is right. You 4 have such a great chemistry and vocal ability to harmonize with perfection. Each of you is a strong singer on your own but you come together just so smoothly. Your vocals are INSANE!
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for Little Mix*

Taylor - Thank you Ladies!! <3
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Ali Caldwell (Rubes)
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *stands & claps*
This was a great vocal performance, It was a little short for my taste but I know you don’t have many longer performances so I am excited to see more from you!! <33
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - We can really see your passion through your singing, it was a really amazing performance, and your runs are outstanding, great job Ali
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I hate how short this is. I want a full on performance because I think this could of been performance of the night if it was. You sang your butt off with this song and I hope we see you next week giving us more vocals. Great job!
1444 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *stands and claps*
I absolutely loved this! The POWER in your voice, my goodness! A brilliant song choice, you really did a great job in this and deserve to make it further in the competition!

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!