This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Showdown Night 2

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1440 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Set list for Night 2
Demi Lovato (Tinkerbelll)
Ndlovu Youth Choir (Ryan5676)
Leona Lewis (Glambert_Icon)
Diana Rouvas (Jameslu)
Little Mix (Tinkerbelll)
Ali Caldwell (Rubes)
Kelly Clarkson (Jameslu)
Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)
Leroy Sanchez (Jameslu)
Melanie Martinez (Glambert_Icon)
Beyonce (MovieMusicGuy123)
4th Impact (PettyLabelle)
1440 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
This will be posted tomorrow 5/11/20 after Night 1 then the results will posted in a separate forum.
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Hello & Welcome to Night 2 Of The Live Showdown!!!
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Let's welcome our Judges!!!

Taylor!!!

Jessie!!!

Michael!!!

Tommy!!!

Dan!!!
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - Let's Begin!! I am sooooo Excited!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/14/cc/0a14cc1fd115248bcba03d9c7829e060.gif
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up First
Demi Lovato (Tinkerbelll)
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
*Taylor is taken aback with so many emotions*
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-06/11/9/enhanced/webdr06/anigif

This is the only performance of yours that I KNOW I love!!! So I am excited to see what you bring when we see you next because after this performance I am SURE we will be seeing you in the lives so my advice to you is TO BRING IT LIKE THIS EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!! <3
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - This is THE moment of the night, it was really great, you delivered your heart to us and you served some strong vocals whilst doing that! -amazing job, can’t wait to see more!!
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - What an amazing way to start off night 2 for us Demi. I could feel every word you were singing. I love how anyone could really relate to this song in some point in their life. Amazing job!! Hope to see you move on after this emotional performance.
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *stands and claps*
This performance for me was just absolutely everything! It was emotive, it was powerful, you captivated me throughout and I honestly can not imagine a world in which you do not progress to the next stage in this competition. Great job!
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Now thats what I call an amazing performance all around. you had emotional connection and some powerful vocals. When you hit that high note i got chills.
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for Demi*

Taylor - Thank you Demi! <3
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - Here is my gif for Demi That didn't work lolol
https://media.tenor.com/images/86bcb65eba2686da33524826734ee1e4/tenor.gif
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Ndlovu Youth Choir (Ryan5676)
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
YUUSS If you guys do not make it through you will be THEE robbed act of the season!!! The most diverse act I am a HUGE fan of yours and you have me as a fan for life now!! <33
1439 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - OMG I´m obsessed by you all and I want to have you all with me at all times, you bring so much happiness and inspiration. You proved that it’s not just about vocals, the whole performance really counts as well, and for me this was the most important. I can’t wait to see and hear more, you’re amazing!!

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!