This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application

Topic » Application

1567 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
**Basic Info**
Name:
Roughly how many group games have you been in?
Why should you be chosen?
Time Zone:

*SKYPE IS NOT REQUIRED, just makes it easier to send notifications*
Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A):

**Additional Info**
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?:

Are you ok with being added to a Wikia (if I ever even get to it)?:

**Rules - The Basics**
No racism, homophobia, etc will be allowed. Drama is apart of the game but do not bring it to that level.
Not voting at a tribal results in a strike. 3 strikes and you will be Medically Evacuated.
Please add me to any alliance chats, I don’t have to be added to 1 on 1 chats, just please SEND CONFESSIONALS so I, as the host, know what is happening.
-Do You agree to these rules?:
-If no, what do you disagree with?:

Thank You for Applying!!
1567 days 15 hours ago
Cadden
Name: Caden
Roughly how many group games have you been in? 8
Why should you be chosen? I am very active and will make this game interesting. Mail me if more info needed.
Time Zone: CST
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?: 5-8 PM EST works best.
Are you ok with being added to a Wikia?: Yes
**Rules - The Basics**
No racism, homophobia, etc will be allowed. Drama is apart of the game but do not bring it to that level.
Not voting at a tribal results in a strike. 3 strikes and you will be Medically Evacuated.
Please add me to any alliance chats, I don’t have to be added to 1 on 1 chats, just please SEND CONFESSIONALS so I, as the host, know what is happening.
-Do You agree to these rules?: Yes
-If no, what do you disagree with?: N/A

Thank You for Applying!!
1566 days 19 hours ago
chillum
Name:Logan R
Roughly how many group games have you been in?50 ish i'd say
Why should you be chosen?Im fun and active and will put all my effort to win this
Time Zone:NZST

Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A):ChillumTG

**Additional Info**
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?:Anytime im on break this month

Are you ok with being added to a Wikia (if I ever even get to it)?:yep

**Rules - The Basics**
-Do You agree to these rules?:of courrse
1565 days 15 hours ago
Aidan0621
**Basic Info**
Name: Aidan
Roughly how many group games have you been in? Around 10

Why should you be chosen? I haven’t played in a while so I would love to see what I can do and how far I can go. I tend to do a lot better in Survivor games compared to Big Brother or other games. I do whatever it takes to stay in the game if I’m at risk of going home!!

Time Zone: Eastern

Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A): derekaj9392@yahoo.com

**Additional Info**
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?:
Monday-Wednesday: after 7pm
Thursday-Friday: After 12:30 pm
Saturday: Before 4pm and after 10pm
Sunday: All day

Are you ok with being added to a Wikia (if I ever even get to it)?: Yes

**Rules - The Basics**
1565 days 13 hours ago
VinSincent
Name: Vincent
Roughly how many group games have you been in? i joined site two weeks ago but im huge fan of survivor
Why should you be chosen? i like meeting new people and i can bring a lot of attitude to my tribe and be loyal :D
Time Zone: Central European Time

Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A):Vincent Sinclair

**Additional Info**
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?: 4-8 pm est
Are you ok with being added to a Wikia (if I ever even get to it)?: yes

**Rules - The Basics**
-Do You agree to these rules?: yes
-If no, what do you disagree with?:n/a

Thank You for Applying!!
1564 days 3 hours ago
VinSincent
my skype would be live:.cid.705312a22a8990a3
1564 days 2 hours ago
greyconverse
**Basic Info**
Name: Gavin
Roughly how many group games have you been in? A lot 😂
Why should you be chosen? Because I love Survivor with a passion ❤️ And I play to win! (I have learned! I value jury management much more these days 😇)
Time Zone: EST

Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A): gayconversee (or gayyconverse if that doesn’t work)

**Additional Info**
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?: 6PM-11PM is best

Are you ok with being added to a Wikia (if I ever even get to it)?: Please do! Sounds cool!
1556 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
**Basic Info**
Name: James
Roughly how many group games have you been in? 4
Why should you be chosen? I’m a tough, new, and successful competitor on tengaged who hopes to help be a part of that spark that reignites the group game community.
Time Zone:  EST

Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A): live:.cid.af4b071d2e30df67

**Additional Info**
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?: generally after 7:30pm, sometimes earlier, sometimes later

Are you ok with being added to a Wikia (if I ever even get to it)?: of course!

**Rules - The Basics**
-Do You agree to these rules?: no
-If no, what do you disagree with?: after the third strike we should hold a public execution of the offender

Thank You for Applying!!
1555 days 19 hours ago
noobsmoke13
**Basic Info**
Name: Livingston
Roughly how many group games have you been in? A LOT, full history on my tengaged page
Why should you be chosen? I am fairly active player and a good sport :)
Time Zone:

Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A): davidlhawkins3

**Additional Info**
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?: depends on the day but most evenings are good with me (7 PM EST or after)

**Rules - The Basics**
-Do You agree to these rules?: yeehaw

Thank You for Applying!!
1553 days 19 hours ago
ejuzkiw
**Basic Info**
Name: Eric
Roughly how many group games have you been in? A whole bunch but I haven't been in for at least 3 years now so it's been a minute.
Why should you be chosen?  Experienced group game player, huge Survivor fan, I'll always make the season interesting for ya.
Time Zone: Est

Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A): No, have discord tho

**Additional Info**
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?: Most evenings after 8pm eastern, just depends on the day and as long as it is every day with a live event then it's fine

Are you ok with being added to a Wikia (if I ever even get to it)?: Yes
1553 days 19 hours ago
ejuzkiw
Just saw the bit about the rules sorry, also agree to all of the rules.
1553 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Name: Ivy
Roughly how many group games have you been in? check my bio for all of em
Why should you be chosen? bc drama seems to follow where I go. also im really witty and dramatic so ill be funny to have banter with in the group chats. also very detailed strategy in my confessionals
Time Zone: est

Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A): bgcfanforlife

**Additional Info**
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?: whenever, I don't have a job boo

Are you ok with being added to a Wikia (if I ever even get to it)?: yeah just keep my nudes safe. tengaged has been extra slime lately...
1553 days 13 hours ago
skimmilk4
**Basic Info**
Name: Gabe
Roughly how many group games have you been in? Uhhhh 20?
Why should you be chosen? Imma impress you sooooo hard
Time Zone: Central

Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A): skimmilk4321

**Additional Info**
6pm and beyond I'm pretty active.

Are you ok with being added to a Wikia (if I ever even get to it)?: yeah of course!

**Rules - The Basics**
-Do You agree to these rules?: yep
-If no, what do you disagree with?: nuthin 😁
1551 days ago
Kyle12212
Name: Kyle
Roughly how many group games have you been in? 40
Why should you be chosen? I need a new game to play
Time Zone: est

Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A): you have mine

**Additional Info**
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?: any time after 4

**Rules - The Basics**
-Do You agree to these rules?: yes
-If no, what do you disagree with?: n/a
1549 days 15 hours ago
Cadden
live:sextoncaden
1549 days 7 hours ago
Nathan132
Name: Nathan
Roughly how many group games have you been in? Many, at least 50. 
Why should you be chosen? I haven't played in a group game since 2016. I want to see how well I do being older.
Time Zone: MST

Skype (if don’t have one just say N/A): NathanFowler132

**Additional Info**
I plan on this season being a mix of live and non live. Regarding live challenges, when are you available?: Everyday after 3 EST, excluding Mondays and Wednesdays when I'm avalible after 7:30 EST.

Are you ok with being added to a Wikia (if I ever even get to it)?: Sure.

**Rules - The Basics**

open group

MJF Survivor Tanzania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!