This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2: Episode 5 (Round 2 Heat 1)

Topic » Season 2: Episode 5 (Round 2..

1369 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
1. Pia Toscano (#Tswiftlover13)
2. Maelyn Jarmon (#Jameslu)
3. Brooke Simpson (#Tswiftover13)
4. Natalie Weiss (#Bbsuper92)
5: Jessie J (#Tinkerbell)

Our running order for episode 5!

This episode will take place Tuesday 21st at 2 PM EST/7 PM GMT. Only three of our five acts can make it! The bloodbath is really starting to get warm...
1368 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone 馃憦馃憦馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏鉁屸湆
1368 days ago
SeaViper
Hello, and welcome to Singing Sensation, and tonight, we have a real bloodbath!
1368 days ago
SeaViper
Pia Toscano
Maelyn Jarmon
Brooke Simpson
Natalie Weiss
Jessie J

I'm afraid only three of you will be making it to the live shows tonight!
1368 days ago
SeaViper
Now, unfortunately Megan has been ill recently. We wish her well and hope she gets better soon. Megan was able to send her points this week, meaning the final score will still be out of 15
1368 days ago
SeaViper
Opening the show tonight, please welcome PIA TOSCANO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=vd6eVwHlzjg&feature=emb_title

Chris: OMG!This was just amazing and you sang it beautifully. The song definitely showcases you vocal abilities. Your voice reminds me of Celine Dion at some point. You definitely have a great future ahead!

Sea: You have such a beautiful voice, and this was a very emotional song, however, I don't know if it will be strong enough to get you into the lives :(
1368 days ago
SeaViper
(Ugh these damn videos refuse to work as of recent)

Next up, it's MAELYN JARMON!

Chris: You definitely owned that song so much. I just loved how gracefully the song arranged to be sang by the beautiful voice I've ever heard, it's just blended throughout. This left me an impact that I will not be forgotten.

Sea: This was an amazing performance from you. I seriously love your voice, and I really think you could make it to the lives with this!
1368 days ago
SeaViper
Hoping to break the Judge's stone cold hearts, next up is BROOKE SIMPSON!

Chris: YASSSS You bettah sing! You killed it Brooke! I am in awe hearing your performances right now, the the runs is just amazing in the entire piece and I'll be pissed if you didn't make in the next round. Well done!

Sea: OH YES BROOKE! You absolutely SLAYED this song, and this was even better than your aidition!
1368 days ago
SeaViper
Fourth up, she may be a dark horse in this competition, please welcome NATALIE WEISS!

.be

Chris: There's something in you that I wanna root for, honey. It needs some polish a little but you definitely delivered a great performance throughout and that high register was just WOW!

Sea:  You have a really good voice, but I'm afraid it just didn't get over the bar that was set by the other performances tonight :(
1368 days ago
SeaViper
And closing tonight's show, please welcome JESSIE J!

.be

Chris: This is truly a bloodbath and I hate it! Jessie, you absolutely slammed that performance tonight, it was just pure magical listening to your voice and I just loved your stage presence. This given me chills at some point. Whatever happens tonight you are all best singer. Well done!
This was a magical performance, so strong and powerful! You really made my night, well done Jessie!
Sea:
1368 days ago
SeaViper
(Lol sorry the sentance floating above my name is meant to be my comment)
1368 days ago
SeaViper
(I wasn't quite left speechless)
1368 days ago
SeaViper
But now, it's the moment we've all been waiting for, the result!

I will be revealing the results slighhtly differently this round. First, I will reveal a safe act, then reveal one of the two eliminated acts! I will reveal the second safe act, and then the surviving act from the remaining two!
1368 days ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone 馃挏
1368 days ago
SeaViper
The first act moving on is...

JESSIE J!

Congratulations Jessie, you are into the live shows!
1368 days ago
Tinkerbelll
Yas queen

open group

Singing Sensation-The Return (Apps Clos)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!