This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2: Episode 3 (3rd Heat)

Topic » Season 2: Episode 3 (3rd Heat)

1374 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
Here is the running order for the third heat:

1: Bruno Mars (#tswiftlover13)
2: Tori Kelly (#Stuartlittle16)
3: 4th Power (#Raygan94)
4: Sam Smith (#Stuartlittle16)
5: Dalton Harris (#Raygan94)
6: Faouzia (#Jameslu)
7: Matt Terry (#Raygan94)

Good luck! This episode will take place Thursday 16th at 2PM EST/ 7PM GMT
1373 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
SO SO NERVOUS. Took a risk with Faouzia song.
1373 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
didn't sleep yet to watch this, jk 馃槤
1373 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
Ohh this is gonna be a crazy heat
1373 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
omg gl everyone!
1373 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
Hello, and welcome to Singing Sensation!

28 singers from all around the world have assembled, all hoping to win the title of singing sensation! Tonight, the next seven perform, hoping to show off to the judges what they have! However, only Five will move on to the next stage of the competition! Who will they be?
1373 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
Their fates lie in the hands of these free individuals...

CHRIS!!!

MEGAN!!!

AND SEA!!!
1373 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
First up tonight, please welcome to the stage BRUNO MARS!

Chris: *standing ovation* OMG! I didn't saw that coming, you can sing Spanish well while still your on point. I am just impressed on your high register. The whole Latin community are definitely proud of you. I am so thrilled what else in your sleeves.

Megan: Perfect song bruno, it was a good performance and i'm excited to see what else you have to offer

Sea: WOW! This was a REALLY strong performance from you tonight. You could seriously be a strong force in this competition!
1373 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
*waves*
1373 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
Next up, it's TORI KELLY!

Chris: *standing ovation throw shoes and any things in sight* This is like my nth time listening to this and it didn't failed to impressed me. The runs and riffs are just surreal throughout and you're just so talented. Well done!

Megan: Great performance, it was a good start, excited to see what else you bring

Sea: This was a pretty good performance! You have a good voice, and I think you could do really well!
1373 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
Now, as the ambulance arrives to send some of the audience members Chris threw, we welcome to the stage 4TH POWER!

Chris: *standing ovation* YASSSSS SLAY 'EM ALL SISTAS! You all definitely killed that song and I am just like 'where's my wig? I need to find my wig right now'. Those vocal are impeccable and I know your capable ladies and I hope you used it wisely.

Megan: Great sass, Great stage presence, but this was just shouting girls, Sorry

Sea: I thought you had great chemistry, and this was an upbeat and enjoyable performance, but I'm just not sure if it was strong enough to get you into the next stage
1373 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
4th Power 馃挃
1373 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
Fourth up tonight, it's SAM SMITH!

Chris: *standing ovation, put JHuds shaking her head then throws paper* OMGA!!!! TODAY IS STACKED and it is Sea's fault that why it's happening, jk Sea love u. Anyway holy dear Sam, you are phenomenal, what a wonderful start and this is just solid performance. You are force to reckoned with!

Megan: Great control in your voice sam, Great Emotion in the song as well, Honestly so far this was my favourite performance of the night, Well done Sam *Stands up and claps*

Sea: This was an emotional and war performance. Your voice was absolutely amazing. You have come out of the gate strong, keep it up!
1373 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
Next up, it's DALTON HARRIS!

Chris: *claps** What a soulful rendition of the song and good delivery, and vocal techniques are perfectly done. This was so great, well done!

Megan: Damn, Your voice is so seductive but also great power and strength in your vocals, I'm so excited to see what you have to offer, Well done Dalton

Sea: Oh wow, you have a really nice voice, and this was definitely a good performance for you. Just keep the wavering on the down-low in future ;)
1373 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
yassss Sam!!!
1373 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
Tonight's penultimate act- please welcome FAOUZIA!

Chris: *claps* You have a mesmerizing voice, this was so raw talent we've seen here but this end quickly and left me wanting more.

Megan: It was a short performance, I wanted more, But your a good singer and have talent there

Sea: Oh wow, I absolutely loved your high notes in this performance, and I think you have a brilliant voice! I really enjoyed this, and I think you have lots more to bring!

open group

Singing Sensation-The Return (Apps Clos)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!