This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rotation 5 - Full Circle Competition

Topic » Rotation 5 - Full Circle..

1533 days 8 hours ago
iAyeEye
Annette and Gabe
Sully and Jack
Christian and Nathan
Ivy and Luther
Will and James
1533 days 8 hours ago
iAyeEye
WORDSMYTH

For this comp, your ability to unscramble incomplete information is being tested.

I will post a theme and then a list of 7 jumbled words. These jumbled words will reflect the theme, but will have one letter missing. If you work out the missing letters, these will then also be a scramble for a final answer to fit the theme – this time with all of its letters.

There will be 3 rounds, each played over 10 minutes. Team members can only participate in 2 of the 3 games, so if you're missing a member, you could well miss out.

Scoring will be as follows – before the 10 minutes is up, you can send me a guess for each of the 7 jumbles missing a letter (the answer, not just the letter), and then also a guess for the final answer. You will get 1 point for each correct answer from the 7 scrambles, and then up to a bonus 5 points for getting the final answer. The fastest team to get the correct bonus will get 5, the next fastest 4 etc. - you don't have to have all the answers correct to make an attempt at the bonus.

Here's an example game using TG usernames (ignoring numbers) involved in this game, to give you an idea.

EVENGROCERS – greyconverse – missed the Y
VENCB – bvance – missed the A
BOOSMONK – noobsmoke – missed the E
BLANDCRABSGULF – badgirlsclubfan – missed the I
SCALLION – sonically – missed the Y
ACEBITS – icebeast – missed the E
AVOIDSAWHIRL – washedravioli – missed the E

You have 7 possible points for getting the right base parts, and then up to 5 for turning YAEIYEE into iAyeEye

If your team plays the perfect game, you could get up to 36 points, but the highest scoring team will win!

open group

Orbis - S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!