This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Finale: Results!

Topic » [S2] Finale: Results!

1523 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
hellocat
Oh um....

OMG KAT WHY ARE YOU HERE. THIS FINALE IS NON-LIVE. I was going to mail y'all saying the Results are out LOOOOL.
1523 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Paramore “My Hero

Aili James: Okay no, this performance is not it, the band is overpowering you and I can barely hear your voice. This is so disappointing for a finale performance especially considering you have so much amazing live performances to choose from.

Chris: I liked how you enjoying your performance however there are times your voice was not clear and tendency to came sharp.

Michael: I dont know how to feel about this performance. I just wasnt getting into it at all. Maybe I just wasnt feeling it but It just seemed like an average performance for me. Nothing really special here and hopefully this doesnt cost you the win!

Ryan: You are bringing a lot of action here let me tell you in this setting but I really want to tell you that I was massively disappointed as I could hardly hear your vocals and you didn’t bring enough as I don’t like the shouting and it did not feel like a Final performance at all.

SCORES:

Aili James: 6!
Chris: 6!
Kimberly: 9!
Michael: 7.5!
Ryan: 7!

TOTAL: 35.5/50
1523 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Halsey “Hold Me Down”

Aili James: *standing ovation and sings along* So let me tell you something about this song, I was OBSESSED with it for quite some time because it has so much anger and pain in it and it’s just such a great song and your voice sounded amazing in this and you definitely have a shot at winning it all!

Chris: The song choice is not that good to perform since we're in the finals. However I really do love your voice and personality. Is it just that I feel dull and total snoozefest.

Michael: Everytime you start to sing Im just amazed on how good you sound and how it sounds similar to the studio version. I have to be honest here with saying that this isnt my favorite of yours from your previous performances but it was still amazing!

Ryan: You’ve got a strong voice and boy it does beam here as you took full control of this performance and I do like your voice as you come here to mean business but I did find it to be one of your weaker performances as it didn’t amaze me as much as I wanted it to do.

SCORES:

Aili James: 10!!!
Chris: 6!
Kimberly: 10!!!
Michael: 9!
Ryan: 8!

TOTAL: 43/50
1523 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
I'm here cause I realised you were doing this just as I started The Masked Singer 😂.
1523 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon “Mad World”

Aili James: *standing ovation with chills* GOSH THAT TONE IS JUST SO CHILLING! You are always pitch perfect and deliver your best vocals and honestly I might need to bring out my 10 again tonight because Maelyn, I forgot how stunning this performance was.

Chris: *standing ovation* This is the perfect song of the season, girl! You really owned that song and I hate to say this but this is better than original. I just loved the resonance of your vocals because it was just like crystal clear.

Michael: Once again, Adam Lambert who? You just know how to use your voice and this performance is just so incredible. You really did a fantastic job this finale and im excited to see the results. Good Luck!

Ryan: I did expect you to sing this classic song as you did show off your best with what you had but I just didn’t like it to be fair as I can’t see those connections and it was empty to listen to as you could have made it much more better with more input

SCORES:

Chris: 10!!!
Ryan: 8!

TOTAL: 47/50

GRAND TOTAL: 95.5/100
1523 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
Ummmm.......
1523 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Addison Agen “A Case of You”
https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/365576/The-Voice-2017-Addison-Agen-Top-11-A-Case-of-You/

Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* You amazed me when you sung this the first time and listening to it again, it’s like I’m in heaven. Your voice is just so pure and you can tell you sing with all your heart and that’s what makes me love you Addison!

Chris: *standing ovation* OMG! What a great rendition of an oldie song like you make it innovative and I just loved it. Well done!

Michael: I didnt think this was gonna be your song of the season but Im glad it is because I actually enjoyed this performance from you. You just have something about you that the way you sing just makes it enjoyable to the ears to listen to.

Ryan: Now this was such a perfect song to bring back as I still dream of your notes from last time as you hit them so well and I felt that emotion in your voice as your ranges were of a different world and the only thing holding back was more impact was needed to make it perfect.

SCORES:

Chris: 9!
Ryan: 9!

TOTAL: 47/50

GRAND TOTAL: 93.5/100
1523 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
here!!!
1523 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Paramore “Last Hope”

Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* I felt your cover of “Still Into You” was better but this was just beautiful. Your beginning notes were so good and your voice sounded so delicate and gorgeous and definitely might be back in the running to win after this!

Chris: *standing ovation* Yes, this better than your first performance and I must say your vocals shine in this piece. And that passion and emotion you put to your performance, I feel that!  You are true definition of an indie star since you are unique and talented artist.

Michael: I think this was the right choice for you for song of the season and I still feel the same way about this performance. It was just a fun performance and really enjoyable to watch. Amazing job with this performance once again.

Ryan: You know what I was disappointed you brought this back as there was a song previous which I think would have gave you better scores but from this performance I liked it from the power you gave and it was so nice to watch it again just to hear you sing.

SCORES:
Aili James: 9.5!
Chris: 8!
Kimberly: 9!
Michael: 8.5!
Ryan: 8.5!

TOTAL: 43.5/50

GRAND TOTAL: 79/100
1523 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Halsey “Without Me”

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND SINGS AND SWAYS8 GIRL YOU GOT A PERFECT SCORE FOR THIS AND YOU ABSOLUTELY DESERVED AS THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PERFORMANCES OF THE SEASON. I think Maelyn’s “Hallelujah” is the only thing better than this, fantastic job Halsey!!

Chris: *standing ovation* Oh yasss!!! I just loved this song and you definitely show your vocal prowess here and I just want more. The music is perfectly arranged and I just stan this version, well done.

Michael: This might not only be your song of the season, but I think this is my song of the season. Like everything about this is just perfection. Its just so raw and beautiful to just watch. Incredible job here!

Ryan: *standing ovation* I am praising our new Queen because that was just outstanding as your vocals were just pitch perfect and you couldn’t have made this any better as you brought the power out of them and I am just awestruck and you deserve to win after this.

SCORES:

Chris: 9!
Michael: 10!!!
Ryan: 10!!!

TOTAL: 49/50

GRAND TOTAL: 92/100
1523 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Which means, CONGRATULATIONS MAELYN JARMON!!!

You are the Winner of The Next Indie Star!!!!
1523 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
[sorry that it was non-live and rushed, I had a busy past 2 days and I just wanted to get it over and done with soon bc The Voice Finale is now pushed to tomorrow night]
1523 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
congratulations Maelyn, well deserved!
1523 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
LEADERBOARD:

1st - Maelyn Jarmon - 95.5/100
2nd - Addison Agen - 93.5/100
3rd - Halsey - 92/100
4th - Paramore - 79/100
1523 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Congrats Maelyn!

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!