This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Top 6: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S2] Top 6: Performances &..

1548 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone and welcome to the Top 6 Performances & Results!
1548 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
I can't wait to find out who is in the Final!
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
By the end of the show we will have our Finalists!
1548 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
here
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Let's welcome our guest performer, Kat Hammock!
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Kat Hammock "Kiss Me"
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for that sweet performance Kat!
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
So let’s get the show started!
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Noah Mac “In The Air Tonight”

Aili James: *standing ovation* Gosh I love your lower notes and that deeper voice, it’s just pure bliss! I love your voice so much Noah, it’s one of my favorites in the competition and your voice shined throughout this performance, one of your better performances to date!

Michael: I think your voice fits very well with the song and I think you did the best you can for this performance. It definitely got better as the song went on tho. In the beginning it was kind of dragging for me but once you started going in, it was great.

Ryan: This performance does have some power in some moments but I didn’t find it to be very appetizing as your vocals were iffy and you lost control in parts of the song and I think this song choice could cost you but I did like your energy and power.
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
*Kimberly couldn't do her comments but did send scores!
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Stevie McCrorie “Can’t Help Falling In Love”

Aili James: I like that you changed the song up and sang it at a faster pace but I feel that may have been what disconnected me from your performance as it just felt a little off, but your vocals were great, I just didn’t like the arrangement of the song too much.

Michael: Nothing related to your singing but I couldnt stop looking at your vein. This is one of my favorite songs to see people cover and personally I think you did a decent job with doing just that. It seemed like it was rushed at times and I think you changed it to where I wasnt feeling the performance. You sounded good, I just didnt like the rendition of the song.

Ryan: You got such a strong voice which beams very brightly in this as you took that moment to dig deep within the song and yeah I did enjoy most of it but I wanted to see you do more variety but this was vocally beautiful.
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon “Mad World”

Aili James: *standing ovation and throws shoes* You came for blood tonight!!! This was such a pitch perfect vocal showcase and I loved every bit of it, it was so haunting and beautiful to watch and you just absolutely killed it tonight Maelyn!

Michael: Adam Lambert who? I dont know him. You now own this song and you beautifully sang your heart out with this performance. I do wish tho that it was a bit longer as you got me asking for more. Amazing job! nothing else to say about this really

Ryan: You’ve got a sweet voice and this song let you expand your vocals which is promising as your high notes stick out but I just couldn’t connect with it as much as it was kind of boring to listen through and you could have put more into it.
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Paramore “Last Hope”

Aili James: *standing ovation* Oh this was just such a damn beautiful performance that had me so captivated and enchanted by your voice. Like honestly this just made me so good inside and I loved every bit of it and didn’t want it to end, your voice is so hypnotizing and unique and damn you delivered tonight!

Michael: Once you started singing I knew I was gonna enjoy this performance. I just love the whole vibe of this song and how chill your voice was performing this. Love how you also included the crowd as well. Even tho this is on the long side of a typical performance it went by quick because I was into it.

Ryan: I did like to see how you sing in this setting and you managed to rock it out with that much power I don’t tend to see in you and it was very nice to watch but I wish you focus more on your vocal side but I did enjoy it very much.
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Addison Agen “Both Sides Now”
https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/368679/The-Voice-2017-Addison-Agen-Semifinals-Both-Sides-Now/

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN EYES* Okay, this is now in the running for my favorite performance of yours because your voice is so rare and that emotional connection you had to this song really just touched my heart and your voice is so soothing to listen to, honestly it’s pure perfection.

Michael: I honestly think this was a risky song choice for you because we did say to bring your best performance and this doesnt come to mind when I think of you. But I do think its decent enough for you to stay in the competition. I did like the connection you seemed to have when you sang this song as well. Great job!

Ryan: I do appreciate your performance you are trying to get off but there was something missing from it as I wasn’t getting that vibe as your voice was hold back and those vocals didn’t bring the best out of you but they were still good but this didn’t stand out at all.
1548 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Halsey “Eyes Closed”

Aili James: *standing ovation* My God Halsey! You honestly keep impressing us every week! Your voice is so strong and powerful and impactful. Like you sing so effortlessly and it truly leaves a good impression on us because your voice is just that good and it amazes me how talented you are!

Michael: Your voice truly stands out so much in the competition and Im so glad your still here. I love this stripped down performance and I actually had to replay it because I was enjoying it to much the first time. I do think tho that your last two performances were better then this but this is still an amazing performance and I think you have a great shot making the finale.

Ryan: *standing ovation* Thank god you came and saved the night with that ever powering voice as it simply echoed around and it was stunning to watch and this performance was perfect for you and I got a feeling you are going to runaway with it this season.

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!