This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S2] Top 10: Performances..

1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone and welcome to the Top 10 Live Show!
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Tonight our Top 10 will take to the stage and become 8 by the end of the show!
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s welcome our judges!

Aili James!

Michael!

Ryan!
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
*Michael couldn’t do comments, but did send his scores.
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s get the show started!
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Paramore “Still Into You”

Aili James: *standing ovation* GIRL! You slayed this song! It was such a beautiful cover and your voice just thrilled me and it had me grooving and singing along and this was just perfect, amazing job Hayley!

Ryan: *standing ovation* I am so glad Aili James chose you and I see the potential here and this is what I want to see as you took control of that mic and that voice was irresistible and I may become a fan of yours if you keep this standard up.

SCORES:

Aili James: 9.5!
Michael: 8.5!
Ryan: 9.5!

Total: 27.5/30
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Cody Frost “Another Brick In The Wall”

Aili James: Um I don’t know how I feel about this Cody. I think you sang a little too soft so I couldn’t hear what you were saying half the time and this performance was a little short and it just didn’t showcase your vocal talents.

Ryan: You are out there bringing something very unique and this performance really got my attention as you sucked me in and it was good to watch but a problem was your power as it was very lacking in those moments.

SCORES:

Aili James: 6.5!
Michael: 7!
Ryan: 7.5!

Total: 21/30
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Evanescence “Call Me When You’re Sober”

Aili James: *stands and claps* This was such a beautiful and emotional song and I really connected to what you singing and I am so impressed by you tonight, this was an amazing song choice because of your connection to the song.

Ryan: *standing ovation* When I heard your voice I was amazed straight away by it and I didn’t know you had this much power inside of you and you could be a force to be reckon with as you are bringing the heat in this performance.

SCORES:

Aili James: 8.5!
Michael: 9!
Ryan: 9.5!

Total: 27/30
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Stevie McCrorie “Dreams”

Aili James: *stands and claps* UGH! THANK YOU for singing a Fleetwood Mac song, gosh I love them! This was a really good and melodic cover and your voice sounded so pretty in this, you have a really interesting tone and that’s what shined tonight Stevie.

Ryan: I can see the dreams in that voice and it has so much power in it as I can hear it way out here and you are really strumming along and you managed to keep it up but I fear that in some parts it did feel a bit strained.

SCORES:

Aili James: 8!
Michael: 8!
Ryan: 9!

Total: 25/30
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon “Stay”

Aili James: *standing ovation* Speaking of tones, you have one of the most perfect tones ever, like your voice is always pitch perfect and your voice is so clear yet powerful at the same time. This was an amazing cover but my only critique is that sometimes your voice was a little breathy, so work on your breathing but I know it’s because you were sick during this round but still delivered a masterclass performance.

Ryan: You got a nice voice and here it really shows as you can use it to create that range and when you hold on to those notes I can sense some magic there but the song I feel hold you back as you didn’t grasp it as much as I know you can do.

SCORES:

Aili James: 9!
Michael: 9!
Ryan: 8!

Total: 26/30
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Halsey “Without Me”

Aili James: *standing ovation and claps and smiles* If perfection was a person. You looked stunning tonight and your voice was stunning as well! This was such a good performance and I think I might have to pull out a special score after this performance.

Ryan: *standing ovation* This was the perfect setting to show your vocals and boy I am not complaining as they were sensational and you let the power out of them and I might as well faint as they were that brilliant and this was just an out of this world performance.

SCORES:

Aili James: 10!!!
Michael: 10!!!
Ryan: 10!!!

Total: 30/30

PERFECT SCORE!!!
Congratulations Halsey!
You have received the first perfect score of the series!
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Noah Mac “Hold Back The River”

Aili James: *standing ovation and sings and dances along* Okay, Noah. How your voice go so low and deep like that? You are such a talented artist and your voice was perfect in this and I am just all round impressed!

Ryan: Yes you get up and show how much of a fighter you can be as you hold back your power and then you let it go and wait a second you actually didn’t and did you not get the cue or something as it could have been a lot better but I was more disappointed in you here.

SCORES:

Aili James: 9.5!
Ryan: 7!

Total: 24.5/30
1552 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
What are the odds we all gave out our fist 10s at the same time!!!!!
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Birdy “Wings”

Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* BIRDY! THIS GAVE ME CHILLS! MY GOD! This was such an amazing performance to witness and your voice just kept getting better and better and honestly I can see you going far in this competition because your voice is THAT GOOD.

Ryan: You got such lovely vocals as I can hear the emotion bubbling inside of them and you got a very nice charm as I can’t help feeling joy when you perform and this was good but it did feel like it dragged on in there as you need to get out more but I love those vocals

SCORES:

Aili James: 9!
Michael: 8.5!
Ryan: 8.5!

Total: 26/30
1552 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Regina Spektor “How”

Aili James: *stands and claps * I have to say I am so happy we have you in this competition because your voice is so unique. It’s so unique and different that when I watch you perform I am smiling crazy because it’s just so natural and beautiful. This song is so beautiful and I loved every moment of this.

Ryan: I felt like you were slowly building it up and yeah it was smoothing to watch but I didn’t get to see growth here as it stand still throughout but I admire that ending with that voice of yours which might have saved something from me.

SCORES:

Aili James: 8.5!
Ryan: 7.5!

Total: 24/30

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!