This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 3: Adele

Topic » Audition 3: Adele

1515 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Adele (Jameslu) - "Turning Tables"

1515 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
YES!!!!!!!!!

*standing ovation* Adele you are coming here to slay as that was shown by your performance here as your vocal was so strong and I can feel every note that you sing as I was moved by you and this was just fascinating to watch and I am begging from the bottom of my heart to choose me as I love Adele and you got so much more to give and damn you are just an extraordinary artist who deserves to be on #TeamRyan!
1514 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
YESSSSSSS!!!

*STANDING OVATION* Please join Queen Kat! This performance right here is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And honestly as soon as you started singing I was like "I NEEED YOU". Please give Kat a chance and go onto my team cause I see a STAR IN YOU ADELE!!
1514 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Congratulations Adele!

You have turned 2 chairs! Time to pick your coach!
1514 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
As much as I want to be strategic and do 2 a team, I know how much Ryan loves Adele, and since Kat got Jessie who she loves, it's only fair I choose Ryan for Adele!

So I am going with #TeamRyan!
1514 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Congratulations Adele!

You are on #TEAMRYAN
1514 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
I am so happy you chose from the heart and this is a decision that you won't regret!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!