This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 4: Team Kat & Ryan Final Team

Topic » S3 Show 4: Team Kat & Ryan..

1529 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 4 for both Team Kat and Ryan will take place Sunday at 4pm EST/9pm GMT as the 4 Artists representing each team will be revealed!
1528 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Show 4 of Superstar Season 3!!!!!
1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight the Final Teams for Kat and Ryan will be selected to represent them for the Semis while 1 Artist from each Team will sadly just miss out.
1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's introduce the Artists from both Teams!
1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
#TeamKat
- Boyce Avenue (Jameslu)
- Jackie Foster (Jameslu)
- Hannah Huston (Jameslu)
- Jordan Smith (Brandonh1)
- Beyoncé (Brandonh1)

#TeamRyan
- Alisan Porter (Jameslu)
- Davina Michelle (spinfur)
- Brittany J Smith (nahuelqua300)
- Jennifer Hudson (stuartlittle16)
- Pentatonix (Rubes)
1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight you will see performances from both teams and the results will alternate as you have to find out until the very end who the last artist from each team will be.
1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
First up is Team Kat with Beyoncé!
1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Beyoncé - "I Was Here"

1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*STANDING OVATION* Performance of the series, you have been given a second chance and damn you are taking it!! This was amazing and i am so happy you are on my team Beyoncé cause you are THE QUEEN!! I will be giving you a A* for this performance cause this is just perfect!
1528 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
@James one of us is about to lose an act
1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* What am I even watching because this was something else as you brought a storm with SO MUCH POWER!!!!! You are getting stronger and stronger as this performance shows how much you can give with something so emotional and personal to you as you took the stage and never looked back as you pack a lot of punch.
1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Jordan Smith!
1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Jordan Smith - "Stand In The Light"

1528 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandonh1
@James one of us is about to lose an act

Yeah RIP :(
1528 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*STANDING OVATION* OMG I ADORED THIS!! I am never disappointed in you Jordan cause each and every week you perform and I really can't imagine what my team would be like without you! I really loved this and im so proud of you and you should definitely be proud of yourself! A

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!