This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 Show 2: Team Aili James + Ryan's Wildcard

Topic » S2 Show 2: Team Aili James +..

1556 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 2 for Team Aili James will take place Tuesday at 3pm EST/8pm GMT and also at the end Ryan will select his Wildcard from the 3 Eliminated Artists from Aili James's team!
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone and welcome to Team Aili James Performances & Results Show!
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
I am your host for tonight, Aili James!
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s welcome our judges!
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
- Aili James!!!

- Ryan!!!
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Now without further ado, let's get the Show started!
1555 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm here to announce my Wildcard at the end!
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
First up is Ali Caldwell!
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Ali Caldwell “Set Fire To The Rain”
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation and claps* YASSSS ALI! You came out tonight like a Red Dragon 😉 You gave such powerful and strong vocals and gave us a show and made this song your own, this was absolutely amazing and I couldn’t be more proud of you after this performance as your vocals were on a whole nother level!
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*standing ovation* You are setting fire to the rain and it is burning in the flame as it was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!! Yes I am so happy that you are pushing yourself and this song had you written all over it as you pushed the amount of energy up so high and you put so much in that voice that I had to take a breather as that was something.
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Jessica Sanchez!
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Jessica Sanchez “The Prayer”
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND SMILES* JESSICA! This was an absolute masterclass performance, your voice sounded so angelic and beautiful throughout this whole performance. You sang this so poised and owned that stage and captivated me, you just won all of our hearts with this performance Jessica!
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*standing ovation* I can see that you are delivering this ballad with such great voice chops and that precious voice that really gets to me. You need some talent to pull off both power and high notes with ease and you just done that as I was amazed by your variety as I was moved by your performance of this classic song.
1555 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Samantha Harvey!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!