This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 Show 1: Team Ryan

Topic » S2 Show 1: Team Ryan

1560 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 1 for Team Ryan will take place Tuesday at 4pm EST/9pm GMT!
1559 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 1 of Team Ryan has been brought forward to Monday at 3pm EST/8pm GMT!
1559 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
This is a Double Elimination with 2 Artists Leaving!

Also remember the First 3 Artists Eliminated from Each Team have a chance to be a Wildcard with the opposing Team Judge choosing them to join their Team!
1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Show 1 of Team Ryan in Superstar!!!!!
1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight it is Team Ryan who will be battling with 2 Acts being Eliminated tonight!
1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's welcome our Artists from Team Ryan!
1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
- Kelly Clarkson (hellocat)
- Koryn Hawthorne (Brandonh1)
- Evvie McKinney (Brandonh1)
- Joshua Ledet (Rubes)
- Kymberli Joye (Rubes)
- Alicia Moffet (spinfur)
- Alisah Bonoabra (SeaViper)
- 4th Impact (chris2pei)
- Vincint Cannady (jfaia)

You 9 are performing tonight and I wish you all the best of luck!
1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's start the show and first up is Alisah Bonoabra!
1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Alisah Bonoabra - "Lipad ng Pangarap"

1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

Alisah, singing a song in a foreign language is very risky but this actually worked as we could hear some really vocals. I just feel though, that your voice isn't as impactful as it was in your auditions. This had some really pretty moments in this performance though but I feel you might be in danger tonight baby girl.
1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* This was really precious to watch, and it doesn’t matter what language you sing in as this MOVED ME TO TEARS!!!!! You know what I really admire you for doing something different like this and it had the elements I like with your power and they were also so beautiful to listen as I can’t stop smiling while watching you sing.
1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Vincint Cannady!
1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Vincint Cannady - "Magic"

1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

My only concern about this performance is that sometimes you were so into the song that I couldn't hear your voice all the time. But this had a really good flow and your voice sounded good in falsetto but I just feel your audition spark is gone as these performances are subpar.
1558 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Here
1558 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* I saw something in you that led me to select you as my Wildcard and this was magic to watch as your vocals were the highlight. This was very good as I like to see you use those high notes more often as they are a treasure about you, and this was filled with good moments and you should be proud of yourself.

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!