This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mudkipz's Pokemon World Applications

Topic » Mudkipz's Pokemon World..

1567 days 14 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== CHARACTER ==========

Name:
Home Region:

========== ROLEPLAY ==========

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE PLAYED IN MY RPS BEFORE AND WISH TO SKIP THIS ENTIRELY, YOU CAN SIMPLY COPY/PASTE YOUR OLD CHARACTER INFO :P WILL EVEN LET YOU KEEP YOUR OLD POKEMON FOR OLD TIMES' SAKE

What is your Character's goal in life?

Will you be journeying with others? y/n

Do you understand that if you are inactive for several days I may use your Character as an NPC?

Do you understand that if you make a new Character or Drop Out of the RP I will use your Character as an NPC?

Do you want to simply explore the Region and play the "Game" of Pokémon, or are you up for some RP adventure?

==========================================================================

Thank you for applying! Hope to hear from you soon :P
1567 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Name: Marlin Brooks
Age*: 16
Home Region: Johto

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE PLAYED IN MY RPS BEFORE AND WISH TO SKIP THIS ENTIRELY, YOU CAN SIMPLY COPY/PASTE YOUR OLD CHARACTER INFO :P WILL EVEN LET YOU KEEP YOUR OLD POKEMON FOR OLD TIMES' SAKE

What is your Character's goal in life? Marlin is an expert of Water types liking any kind of pokemon that is water even if they are mixed with other types. He wants to become a famous gym leader since he is so passionate about water types. His dad is a famous fire type gym leader and is sad his son doesn’t want to be a fire type expert like him but supports him.

Will you be journeying with others? Yes if people want

Do you understand that if you are inactive for several days I may use your Character as an NPC? Yes

Do you understand that if you make a new Character or Drop Out of the RP I will use your Character as an NPC? Yes

Do you want to simply explore the Region and play the "Game" of Pokémon, or are you up for some RP adventure? Rp adventure
1567 days 10 hours ago
camell22

Name:Yung Cherrybutt
Age*:18
Home Region:Kanto

What is your Character's goal in life?
Not only to be caring, but to becone strong so people won't use him like a doormat

Will you be journeying with others? y/n
Would love to journey with others as possible, might do some solo, but overall the more the merrier.
Do you understand that if you are inactive for several days I may use your Character as an NPC?
Yes
Do you understand that if you make a new Character or Drop Out of the RP I will use your Character as an NPC?
Yes
Do you want to simply explore the Region and play the "Game" of Pokémon, or are you up for some RP adventure?
BOTH BABY XD

1566 days 20 hours ago
aria_grande
Name: Frankie Samson
Age*: 13
Home Region: Johto

What is your Character's goal in life? Frankie is very much a newbie to the pokemon game. He has some knowledge of pokemon and he likes to use Fire and Flying types as he feels those are the strongest.

Will you be journeying with others?  I think so but i wont have like 10 people like last time

Do you understand that if you are inactive for several days I may use your Character as an NPC? Ye thats fine

Do you understand that if you make a new Character or Drop Out of the RP I will use your Character as an NPC? yep

Do you want to simply explore the Region and play the "Game" of Pokémon, or are you up for some RP adventure? Both
1566 days 15 hours ago
Absol

Name: Delphine Drakos
Age*: 17
Home Region: Alola

What is your Character's goal in life? Pokemon Ranger

Will you be journeying with others? hopefully yes

Do you understand that if you are inactive for several days I may use your Character as an NPC? yes

Do you understand that if you make a new Character or Drop Out of the RP I will use your Character as an NPC? yes

Do you want to simply explore the Region and play the "Game" of Pokémon, or are you up for some RP adventure? both
1563 days 19 hours ago
Rubes

Name: Imani Williams
Age*: 12
Home Region: Cerulean City

What is your Character's goal in life? Imani’s goal is to truly connect with her Pokemon and meet new people and just explore the beautiful world of Pokemon with still of course becoming the very best!

Will you be journeying with others? YES

Do you understand that if you are inactive for several days I may use your Character as an NPC? Of course

Do you understand that if you make a new Character or Drop Out of the RP I will use your Character as an NPC? Absolutely

Do you want to simply explore the Region and play the "Game" of Pokémon, or are you up for some RP adventure? Whoever doesn’t wanna do both is weird asf

=====================================================================
1563 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243

Name: Felix Embree
Age*: 15
Home Region: Unova

What is your Character's goal in life? *Pokemon theme starts playing* He wants to be, the very best, like no one ever was!

Will you be journeying with others? I mean I'll try my best to adventure with others, but I recognize that I kind of suck at getting myself into groups so uh... yeah.

Do you understand that if you are inactive for several days I may use your Character as an NPC? Yeah that's fair.

Do you understand that if you make a new Character or Drop Out of the RP I will use your Character as an NPC? Hopefully this won't be an issue, but yes.

Do you want to simply explore the Region and play the "Game" of Pokémon, or are you up for some RP adventure? I love dealing with all my pokemon and their unique personalities (Looking at you Clefairy) so I do enjoy the RP aspect of it a lot. But like everyone else is saying, I'm definitely here to experience both.

Side note: If you want me to only bring some of my pokemon along just let me know, it wasn't even intentional but I ended up getting more pokemon than I originally intended for sure.
1563 days 9 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Name: Ignace Auch
Age*: 14
Home Region: Kalos

What is your Character's goal in life? He probably wants to win all of the contest he can to rub it in his rich family's face when he becomes The Top coordinator and also eat lots of different food cause who dosen't love a good meal

Will you be journeying with others? Absolutely I'm very fragile

Do you understand that if you are inactive for several days I may use your Character as an NPC? Yes

Do you understand that if you make a new Character or Drop Out of the RP I will use your Character as an NPC? Yes

Do you want to simply explore the Region and play the "Game" of Pokémon, or are you up for some RP adventure? I kinda want to do both i have some experience with RPs so I want to rp and have fun with different people and act like crazy teenagers but also to play the game of Pokemon since I love Pokemon
1563 days 5 hours ago
Maladus1
Name: Oliver Bristle
Age*: 17
Home Region: Sinnoh

What is your Character's goal in life: Growing up in Snowpoint city for awhile he had always wanted to end up replacing the Ice Gym Leader Candice. However, his aspirations widened to his current goal: Become a world-class trainer with pokemon often overlooked. Becoming champion helps with this goal :P.

Will you be journeying with others? Sure why not? I might move between solo and group but I would love to be with other people to journey with!

Do you want to simply explore the Region and play the "Game" of Pokémon, or are you up for some RP adventure? You can easily weave both of these things together, and I would love to try that as much as I can :P
1562 days 21 hours ago
dawnpeacly

Name: Robin Blix
Age*: 16
Home Region: Galar

What is your Character's goal in life? My characters goal in life is to be one of the best coordinator around who specializes in electric and ice types!

Will you be journeying with others? Yes!

Do you understand that if you are inactive for several days I may use your Character as an NPC? Yes!

Do you understand that if you make a new Character or Drop Out of the RP I will use your Character as an NPC? Yes!

Do you want to simply explore the Region and play the "Game" of Pokémon, or are you up for some RP adventure? I’m DUH I’m up for anything really

1560 days 15 hours ago
Tommy123

Name: Tommy Connolly
Age*: 14
Home Region: Jhoto because it is my favorite region

What is your Character's goal in life? To be the best coordinator that I can be

Will you be journeying with others? y/n Yes if people want to accompany me

Do you understand that if you are inactive for several days I may use your Character as an NPC? I am totally fine with that

Do you want to simply explore the Region and play the "Game" of Pokémon, or are you up for some RP adventure? Some RP Adventure

open group

Mudkipz's Pokémon World

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!