This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamRose Battle Round 4: IMYB vs Little Mix

Topic » #TeamRose Battle Round 4: IMYB..

5 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
IMYB “Crazy”

Little Mix “Falling”
5 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
IMYB, I loved the vibes from the start! Your voice was building for the chorus, and growing excitement in me! The chorus...it wasn't quite what I was hoping for. You have a really nice voice, but this didn't make me fall in love as your audition did...If this was your audition I'm afraid I likely wouldn't have turned for you. If you win this battle, I'd like you to bring back some of the energy of your audition

Little Mix, once again your harmonies were beautiful right from the start! Your individual voices were gorgeous, I feel like all of you would have fit onto my team perfectly as solo artists. Together, you delivered another really strong performance! If you win this battle, I'd like you to bring some more power

My two groups <3 I have made up my mind here. The winning act is...

Little Mix! Congratulations

IMYB, I am so sorry, but there was just that something special missing from this. I really want to see you again though! If you don't get stolen...please come back in the future!
5 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Congratulations Little Mix you will be advancing to the live playoff!!!

Sorry IMYB but you have been eliminated <333
5 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
*SLAMS STEAL BUTTON FOR IMYB*
https://media2.giphy.com/media/Q70qk42UMzR7i/giphy.gif

I  love your whole vibe so I am pleased to pick you as my one and only steal! Welcome to #TeamJamesTaylor!!

open group

The Voice S5: Quarantine - Top 15

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!