This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

1611 days 13 hours ago
FireX
For all your workout,tanning, and pool needs
1611 days 7 hours ago
ColinCoco
Hello does anybody here have a bomb?
1610 days 10 hours ago
KidDrift76
*Gets naked shows 6 pack*
1609 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Welcome to the FIRST comp of the season... Posting WHAT?. In This weeks comp were here to test how much your willing to give. Give enough and you are safe...fail to do that amd you could find yourself out week 1

In this comp you will go to your forums amd make as many posts as possible. You can have whatever posted it does not matter. All that matters is you post yourself to saftey

Rules
-you can NOT help each other by posting in others forums.
-Keep posts PG-13(no sex gifs of any kind or racial slurs)
-no getting OUTSIDE help to break spam line(i will make a production forum to where we will post here and there to help yall but do NOT ask us to post in it.)

I wish you all GOOD LUCK and this comps starts at 8pm East.
1609 days 10 hours ago
FireX
GOOOO
1608 days 10 hours ago
FireX
STOP!!!!
1608 days 10 hours ago
KidDrift76
oop
1608 days 10 hours ago
KidDrift76
at least i got fith top 5
1607 days 4 hours ago
FireX
This competition is called "Slide Slide Slippery Slide" and here is how it works:

https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/posp/

Solve this puzzle as fast as you can!

IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tengaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will mean you having to re-submit before I declare the team to have won.

Submissions are due at 9pm PM EST Monday

(Credit to JB)
1606 days 11 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
When you say team do you mean the different rooms that we sleep in or am I slow
1604 days 9 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Hello houseguests!! It's your fav, Nopalito!! :)
1604 days 9 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Welcome to your next competition, houseguests!

So you guys have had plenty of time to know each other, but now it’s time to see how well you know the Tengaged community. This competition is called “Karma is a Blessing” and here’s how it works.

This competition will be a scavenger hunt. You have 24 hours to find 9 users on Tengaged, each with a different letter from the list shown below. Your goal is to find users with as high Karma as you can, because the 9 Karma amounts will be added together for your final score of the week. HOWEVER, all of your users MUST have BELOW 2,000 Karma. This is because there is a user on Tengaged who keeps track of everyone with at least 2,000 Karma, and it is unfair to those who don't know this. Therefore the maximum score you can receive will be:

9 users * 1999 karma = 17,991 points

You have 24 hours to send the LINKS to these 9 users! Please send LINKS, they help count this comp SO much!

With that being said, here’s the list of the users to find. Bring back a user that begins with:

1. A
2. C
3. D
4. H
5. L
6. P
7. V
8. Y
9. Number/Symbol
1604 days 9 hours ago
Jasoi
Your not my fave
1604 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Eww
1604 days 9 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Oop I-

Ik who is getting cancelled this week then lmao

open group

Popular Or So Not Popular-Day 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!