This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nano’s Big Brother 9 Applications

Topic » Nano’s Big Brother 9..

982 days 4 hours ago
NanoNerd
Because of how long it usually takes me to get enough applications, I’ve decided to open apps for Season 9 of Nano’s Big Brother!

I’m currently still planning out the season, but I’m not too far from finishing! My goal is to have the entire season planned out by the time I have enough applications.

I’m looking for another new cast of 16 players. I’m aware I’m running out of Tengaged users who can play, but I wanna enjoy these new casts while I can!

Here’s a few rules about applying:

-You must have been a Tengaged User for at least 2 months (Meaning you played your first game or made your first blog more than 2 months ago).
-You must be a Yellow Level or above.
-You must be constantly active, meaning you check in to Tengaged at least once a day. We have daily events in my blog game, so I can’t accept your application if you log out of Tengaged for more than a day.
-If you have played in any of the past 8 seasons of my game, you cannot apply. Don’t worry, if you’d like, I can see about putting you in the next All Stars season! Just ask!

And before applying, here’s a few things you should know:

1. THIS IS A BLOG GAME. NOT A GROUP GAME. All Competitions and Events take place on MY BLOG. The purpose of the group is to record data and collect applications for the next upcoming season. I also sometimes open polls where Tengaged will vote for a player to receive a Power/Advantage.

2. If on the off chance I get more applications than needed, I may not accept your application. However, I will notify you when the next season opens if you would like to apply again!

3. When you choose a name to go by in the game, please choose something that is appropriate, doesn’t contain numbers or symbols, and is easy to pronounce (meaning don’t put consonants like d and p next to each other). I don’t mind nicknames like “Sea” or “Gini” but please try to pick a name that doesn’t sound like a username.

4. The reason I’m asking for your sex is so I can know what pronouns to use when referring to you in the game. If you have a more specific preference on what pronouns you want me to use, please let me know!

With all that out of the way, here’s the official Season 9 application!

——————————

Name:

Sex:

Country/Region:

Time Zone:

Tell me one fact about you:

Have you played blog games before?:

Why should you be casted?:

——————————

Remember, MAIL me your application! Do NOT post it down below.
968 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Apply guys I did it and I had a blast

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!