This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nano’s Big Brother 6 Applications

Topic » Nano’s Big Brother 6..

1300 days 18 hours ago
NanoNerd
I’m officially opening applications for Season 6 of my blog game!

-Requirements for applying-

-You must have been a Tengaged User for at least 2 months (Meaning you played your first game or made your first blog more than 2 months ago).
-You must be a Yellow Level or above.
-You must be constantly active, meaning you check in to Tengaged at least once a day. We have daily events in my blog game, so I can’t accept your application if you log out of Tengaged for more than a day.

If you’d like to apply, simply fill out this application and comment it down below!

Name:

Sex:

Country/Region:

Time Zone:

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot):

Why should you be casted?:

When picking a name, please pick something that:

-is less than 10 letters long
-doesn’t contain numbers or symbols
-isn’t NSFW/Inappropriate
-doesn’t sound like a username (nicknames like “Gini” and “Sea” are okay)

-A FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING-

1. THIS IS A BLOG GAME. NOT A GROUP GAME. All Competitions and Events take place on MY BLOG. The purpose of the group is to record data and collect applications for the next upcoming season. I also sometimes open polls where Tengaged will vote for a player to receive a Power/Advantage.

2. Nano’s Big Brother 6 isn’t scheduled to start for another month. I have to wrap up season 5 before I can start the next season, so the earliest I would start the new season is October 12th, 2020.

3. If on the off chance I get more applications than needed, I may not accept your application. However, I will notify you when Season 7 applications open if you would like to apply again!

And that’s it! I hope you apply!
1300 days 18 hours ago
NanoNerd
ALSO: If you played in any previous season, you are not eligible to apply. I am looking for 16 new players.

However, you can ask to be a part of the audience tags!
1300 days 18 hours ago
NanoNerd
If you have ANY questions, feel free to email me and ask! :)
1300 days 15 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Name: King

Sex: Male

Country/Region: US

Time Zone: EST

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot): a lotttt

Why should you be casted?: because I am very active and wanna see if I can slay this and win I wanna try your game and have for a minute

1300 days 11 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Ill be an audience tag
1300 days 8 hours ago
Vessas
Name: Ellie

Sex: female

Country/Region: Portugal/ Porto Alegre

Time Zone: WET

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot): None

Why should you be casted?: I will be active and I am the most competitive player in the world 🌎
1300 days 6 hours ago
Becksta20
Name: Beck

Sex: Female

Country/Region: Australia

Time Zone: AEST

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot): none

Why should you be casted?: because I’d like to try something new and I enjoy the social aspect of the game :)
1300 days 5 hours ago
GiNi
Wait, what? I have to wait til season 7?!! I lovingly hate you Nano. [Pouty face]  Tag me.
1299 days 14 hours ago
VinSincent
hey, im white level but i can even go on call on camera with you if that would be required to show that im not a multi. is it crucial for me to have yellow level to play?
1299 days 13 hours ago
NanoNerd
Well it’s not necessarily just to prevent the use of multis. It’s so I can have an easier time emailing everyone, and vice versa. White levels can only email a certain group of people, while yellow levels and above can email anyone whenever they want.
1298 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Name: Rocky

Sex: Female

Country/Region: Canada

Time Zone: EDT

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot): A few

Why should you be casted?: Because i'mmm funnn and out thereee, I'm not too much but just always happy and gigglyyy.
1298 days 10 hours ago
Dylangover1
Name: dylan

Sex: male

Country/Region: UK Portsmouth

Time Zone: GMT

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot): a few

Why should you be casted?: why not cast me i am fun and i love playing
1297 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
Name: Steven

Country/Region: America ):

Time Zone: CST

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot): I played a bbuk one before!

Why should you be casted?: I should be casted 'Cause I be the baddie B, Barbie Tingz
Bangin' body B, everybody be on my D
Yo I gotta be in reality, suck a D if you doubted me
Back of the back, back of the back
Back of the back, back of the back
Who on Barbie D? Who on Barbie D? Everybody
Who you gotta see? Honestly, on my odyssey
I'm the baddest B, I don't even know how to speak
Hat to the hat to the back and relax, you in the back of the 'Bach.
1296 days 10 hours ago
pudrulz
Name: Kaleb

Country/Region: USA

Time Zone: Central

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot): I used to play in a bunch of pyn big brother games and I have hosted a few of my own.

Why should you be casted?: I feel like I would be a great contribution to the cast because I have played this game a few times before and I am really friendly.
1295 days 4 hours ago
ytrewq111
Name: Riley

Country/Region: USA

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot): Between a few and a lot

Why should you be casted?: I'm someone who defies norms and adapts their game to do anything. I've made moves in other group games and would add some spice to this game
1291 days 11 hours ago
benp428
Ben
Male
Us
Est
Ehhh a few
Oh u will just have to see

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!