This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nano’s Big Brother 4 Applications

Topic » Nano’s Big Brother 4..

1481 days 3 hours ago
NanoNerd
I was told I should open it now, so I’m now officially opening applications for Nano’s Big Brother 4! The rules for applying are the same as the ones for season 3:

1. If you played in any of the previous seasons, please don’t apply! You have been able to play in a previous season before, so I think that should be an application itself. If I would like you to come back for any season, I promise I’ll contact you!

2. When picking a name, please pick something that:
-Doesn’t contain numbers or symbols
-Isn’t inappropriate
-is 10 letters or less
I don’t mind nicknames like “Gini” or “Kalypso”, but please pick a name that doesn’t sound like a username.

3. I will review your application and see how active you are. If you aren’t active very much, I will not accept your application.

4. You can’t have any IRL relations with any other person who applies. If I find out you do, I will deny BOTH applications.

5. If on the off-chance I get more applications than I need, I may not accept yours, but I WILL consider you for season 4!

6. I would prefer if you had some experience on Tengaged to play in my game. I’ve let Tengaged newcomers into my game before, and then they left Tengaged and never came back.

Here’s the Season 4 Application:

Name:

Color Level:

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:

Have you played group games before (none, a few, a lot)?:

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot)?:

Why should you be casted?:
1480 days 14 hours ago
jussy007
Name: Justin

Color Level: Blood

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: firm 9 😃

Have you played group games before (none, a few, a lot)?: a few

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot)?: quite a few

Why should you be casted?: I’m a wild card. Everyone loves the wild card.
1480 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
Name: nateclove

Color Level: Dark Green

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8

Have you played group games before (none, a few, a lot)?: A lot

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot)?: A lot

Why should you be casted?: I was originally casted for season 2 but had to drop out of the casting process due to personal reasons. I wanna prove why I was casted in the first place.
1480 days 12 hours ago
NanoNerd
I made a mistake!

I mainly just copied and pasted the rules from Season 3, and then I unfortunately found a mistake in rule 5.

“I WILL consider you for season 4!”

I apologize for the mistake. Pretend that says season 6 (because I plan for season 5 to be an all stars season!)
1480 days 11 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Name: Bob

Color Level: blood

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8.5

Have you played group games before (none, a few, a lot)?: yeah alot

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot)?: a few

Why should you be casted?: cause ill win lol
1480 days 10 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
correction: Ive played about 20 times on tengaged
1480 days 10 hours ago
ColinCoco
I like trains
1480 days 8 hours ago
Maddog16
Name: Madi
Color level: Black
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8
Have you played group games before? A lot
Have you played blog games before? A few
Why should you be casted? I should be casted because I feel I can bring good vibes to the cast and because I want to meet new people.
1480 days 7 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Name: Ethan ("Autistic E", Lil E)

Color Level: White

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 9, I have school But Im usually on right after =3

Have you played group games before (none, a few, a lot)?: none of this group

Why should you be casted?: Because I am a strategist, social butterfly, and I would make a good game for not only the OTHER house guests, but ALSO the people watching. Please give me a chance to prove myself WORTHY. thank you.
1479 days 13 hours ago
Iconique
Name: Thomas

Color Level: Orange

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 9

Have you played group games before (none, a few, a lot)?: A few, i'm currently in a couple aswell

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot)?: A few aswell

Why should you be casted?: I think I should be cast because I haven't played a group Big Brother for a while and I feel like I want to come into this game with a new strategy that I haven't used before for any game and I think my competition skills have increased over time. I think I can be a comp beast that would be ready to make big power moves in the game.
1478 days 9 hours ago
yassinech
Name: Yassine C.

Color Level: Green

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: i guess its 8 im in holidays now for 3 weeks

Have you played group games before (none, a few, a lot)?: im in one game now but still didnt start

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot)?: none

Why should you be casted?: cus i like competitve social games where you have to use both of my skills and social talkies to get my win
1477 days 14 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Name: Rose

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: Not gonna lie. Lately its been about a 3 or 4 cause of school, but if I get accepted, I will aim for at least 7-8 activity. I'm coming back from a hiatus of group games, and want to play one.

Have you played group games before (none, a few, a lot)?: I've played quite a few games, and I have some highlights on my page. (The awards I've won and the games I've won.)

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot)?: Never, but it seems interesting.

Why should you be casted?: I should be casted because I am a good player, and I'd like to have something fun to do the last few months of my first year of college. I am a dedicated player, and even though i have a lot on my plate (work and school atm) I will be as active as I can. If I get casted, I will send you my work schedule each week to not only let you know when I can be on, but to help you plan. I mainly work weekends right now, but once school lets out (End of April) I might end up working more frequently. I'll definitely be working more come June because I work at a kids place, and after their school lets out (end of May) We'll have more things to do at work, so we'll need more people. If you feel that based on the information I've provided here, I won't be able to be active enough, I completely understand, but I am saying right here, right now, that if I get casted, I will be as active as possible, and I will be dedicated to this game. :)
1477 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
**editing this app bc i'll be home for weeks due to the global pandemic lmao

Name: James

Color Level: Silver

Have you played group games before (none, a few, a lot)?: a lot-- i've also hosted and group games are where it's at!

Why should you be casted?: I've been wanting to do a BB group game for so long but I keep missing out on finding open apps and I'm very competitive/strategic! I'll own it for sure if I'm cast.
1475 days 8 hours ago
americanidolfan
Name: Sam

Have you played group games before (none, a few, a lot)?: A lot, and won 3

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot)?: Yes

Why should you be casted?: I. Will. Win.
1473 days 9 hours ago
justdontevictme
Name: pennington

Color Level: orange

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 10

Have you played group games before (none, a few, a lot)?: many but not in a while

Have you played blog games before (none, a few, a lot)?: no

Why should you be casted?: bc im awesome and will bring entertainment to your series
1466 days 23 hours ago
ColinCoco
You are filled with determination

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!