This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 - Week 10 Veto

Topic » Season 11 - Week 10 Veto

546 days 20 hours ago
NanoNerd
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ         𝗩𝗲𝘁𝗼 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀        ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Chris (@ChrisParker13) 🔑 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱
Gabs (@LindsayMiaw) ❓ 𝗡𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲
Eleanor (@PinkFantasy) ❓ 𝗡𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲
Brandon (@Coolbrandonman)
Mikey (@stuartlittle16)
Devyn (@girlinred)

The competition will start at 5:00 PM CST / 6:00 PM EST.
546 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
here
546 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
The man himself (me) is here 🤗
546 days 20 hours ago
NanoNerd
Okay, let’s do this.
546 days 20 hours ago
NanoNerd
Houseguests… Zingbot has been malfunctioning. His intelligence unit has not been working, therefore he is unable to come up with witty zings for all of you.

He can, however, be repaired. In order to repair his intelligence unit, all you have to do is share some knowledge with him to reboot it completely.

This competition is called “𝟵𝟬 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀”. Here’s how it works.
546 days 20 hours ago
NanoNerd
This competition will be played in 5 rounds.

In each round, I will name a category such as “Letters of the Alphabet”.

I will then ask ALL of you how many letters of the alphabet you can name in 90 seconds. You can then give me a specific number such as “11”. After that, however, anyone can counter that and say “12”. The person who said 11 can immediately counter that with “13” if they wish. And so on. It’s kind of like an auction.

The betting will stop when no one else makes a counter bet. The player who claimed that they could name the MOST items in the category will be tasked with doing so in 90 seconds, starting from the moment I say go. They can do it all in one comment, or they can spread it out in multiple comments if they wish, but they MUST name the amount of items they claimed they could name.

If they are successful, they will eliminate one player of their choice. If they fail to meet the amount of items for ANY reason, they will be eliminated from the competition.
546 days 20 hours ago
NanoNerd
This will continue until only one player remains. That player will win the Power of Veto!

Does everyone understand?
546 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Yes
546 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
yes!
546 days 20 hours ago
NanoNerd
Alright, let’s get started.
546 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Yes!
546 days 20 hours ago
NanoNerd
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Round 1 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

How many Elements on the Periodic Table can you name in 90 seconds?
546 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
546 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
546 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
546 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!