This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Premiere

Topic » Season Premiere

631 days 7 hours ago
ChrisParker13
This is like a mix of BB and Escape the night. The vibes ✨
631 days 7 hours ago
ddkawesome
not me in a horror movie
631 days 7 hours ago
NanoNerd
I’m now about to announce the results of your hiding spree!
631 days 7 hours ago
danio
Nervous face
631 days 7 hours ago
NanoNerd
It would seem that all the hiding spots are taken…

Some of you needed assistance… but now, all of you are safely hidden.

All except one of you…
631 days 7 hours ago
NanoNerd
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/villainsong/images/3/32/Thinny.gif

(A very tall, thin man comes through the screen. Within the blink of an eye, he grabs Ayleah and takes her into the TV. And just like that, she’s gone)

https://i.imgur.com/rrna5GI.gif
631 days 7 hours ago
NanoNerd
So… what does this mean for Ayleah? Does this mean that her time in this season is over so quickly?
631 days 7 hours ago
NanoNerd
Fortunately, when you die in the Little Nightmares games, you always respawn. However Ayleah….

you won’t be respawning for another week.

Because you were caught, you will not be able to participate in any competitions for the the entire first week of the game!

When the week is over, you will be eligible to play again.
631 days 7 hours ago
NanoNerd
HOWEVER… this thin man will be back at the start of week 2… and he will be looking for not one, but TWO victims.

The week after, he’ll look for THREE.

And so on and so forth, until the twist is brought to an end.
631 days 7 hours ago
NanoNerd
So, with that, Ayleah will be sitting out of the first HOH competition. That competition will take place tomorrow here in a separate group forum!

It will also be the first competition in Nano’s Big Brother history to take place in the group!

I will be asking you all when you can attend. When I have the best possible time picked out, I will inform you all.
631 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
omg the Thin Man
631 days 7 hours ago
NanoNerd
Until then… goodnight.

And word of advice… watch your back. These monsters aren’t the only things that may take a stab at it…
631 days 7 hours ago
danio
This is soooo exciting Lmao

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!