This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Premiere

Topic » Season Premiere

627 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Hello!
627 days 5 hours ago
NanoNerd
You do not want to be caught. You need to find a hiding place.
627 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*runs and hides*
627 days 5 hours ago
NanoNerd
In a moment, I will post 5 new forums with images and instructions on how you can hide.
627 days 5 hours ago
NanoNerd
Do know this… there will only be 15 hiding spots, and only one person can be in each of them.

One of you will be left without a hiding place. That person will be caught… and there will be consequences.
627 days 5 hours ago
ChrisParker13
Oh god this will be fun 😂
627 days 5 hours ago
NanoNerd
If there are still players that have not hidden after an hour has passed, other players will be able to claim their hiding spots for them.

The player that ultimately does not receive a hiding place WILL BE PUNISHED.
627 days 5 hours ago
NanoNerd
Good luck!

DON’T LET THEM CATCH YOU.
627 days 5 hours ago
honeybunch1
Im hiding
627 days 5 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Hwat 🤠
627 days 5 hours ago
NanoNerd
If the instructions for anyone are unclear, please don’t hesitate to ask me for clarification!

You all have an hour to hide. At that point, any players who have not already hidden can claim hiding spots for their fellow houseguests.

Details on how that works will be given later.
627 days 5 hours ago
NanoNerd
Hang on…

I meant to say in that last post that players who have already hidden can claim spots for their fellow houseguests. Sorry for the confusion
627 days 5 hours ago
TheLightIsComing
hey girlssss
627 days 5 hours ago
danio
Love this lol
627 days 5 hours ago
TheLightIsComing
im hiding

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!