This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nano’s Big Brother 7 Applications

Topic » Nano’s Big Brother 7..

1203 days 2 hours ago
NanoNerd
I’ve decided to officially open applications for the seventh season of my blog game!

I’m currently still planning out the season, but I’m not too far from finishing! My goal is to have the entire season planned out by the time I have enough applications.

Here’s a few rules about applying:

-You must have been a Tengaged User for at least 2 months (Meaning you played your first game or made your first blog more than 2 months ago).
-You must be a Yellow Level or above.
-You must be constantly active, meaning you check in to Tengaged at least once a day. We have daily events in my blog game, so I can’t accept your application if you log out of Tengaged for more than a day.
-If you have played in any of the past 6 seasons of my game, you cannot apply. Don’t worry, if you’d like, I can see about putting you in the next All Stars season! Just ask!

And before applying, here’s a few things you should know:

1. THIS IS A BLOG GAME. NOT A GROUP GAME. All Competitions and Events take place on MY BLOG. The purpose of the group is to record data and collect applications for the next upcoming season. I also sometimes open polls where Tengaged will vote for a player to receive a Power/Advantage.

2. If on the off chance I get more applications than needed, I may not accept your application. However, I will notify you when Season 8 applications open if you would like to apply again!

3. When you choose a name to go by in the game, please choose something that is appropriate, doesn’t contain numbers or symbols, and is easy to pronounce (meaning don’t put consonants like d and p next to each other). I don’t mind nicknames like “Sea” or “Gini” but please try to pick a name that doesn’t sound like a username.

With all that out of the way, here’s the official Season 7 application!

Name:

Sex:

Country/Region:

Time Zone:

Tell me one fact about you:

Have you played blog games before?:

Why should you be casted?:

Hope to see your application down below!
1202 days 22 hours ago
Mrkk
Name: Mark

Sex: Male

Country/Region: Italy

Time Zone: Cet

Tell me one fact about you: Um, I think I’m funny? A fact about me, well, one day a dog bit my ass on the way home to the dentist, double pain that day. I did a very important play in front of 500 people several times for English or piano and nothing else interesting. I’m very boring.

Have you played blog games before?: Yeah, I just won one hosted by Typhlosion37, and I’ve hosted five blog games in six months that are here, all pretty active, so yes.

Why should you be casted?: Because I think I’m a person with a lot of interesting parts of my personality, because I think I’m kind of a king because a lot of people call me that and I can be kind enough to have enough allies.

Hope to be finally part of this series!!
1201 days 11 hours ago
franzella
Name: Franz

Sex: Female

Country/Region: Houston, Texas, USA

Time Zone: Central <3

Tell me one fact about you: I am a gemini, which means I am more funny than Mr. Mark.

Have you played blog games before?: I've played the music ones, but I am def familiar with the blog games format.

Why should you be casted?: I should be casted, because I will unintentionally bring the drama. I am also pretty in real life, so what's not to like? We have my looks, my drunk persona? HI QUEEN. you also need someone to win your game, so <3
1200 days 17 hours ago
RJTHEBOSS
Name: RJ

Country/Region: New Jersey, USA

Time Zone: Eastern

Tell me one fact about you: I love the read books!

Have you played blog games before?: yea I’m pretty new to them but I am competing in a few currently and love it!

Why should you be casted?: I should be casted because I am fairly new to this but I am kicking ass! I will definitely be a interesting player and big fighter when it gets down to it!
1200 days 15 hours ago
Yawnha
Name:Yawn

Country/Region: Michigan USA

Time Zone: est

Tell me one fact about you: I´m a swimmer

Have you played blog games before?: yes

Why should you be casted?: b/c im  fun

hopefully I can finally play!
1199 days 20 hours ago
Hong
Name: Hong

Country/Region:Czechia, Prague

Time Zone: GMT + 1

Tell me one fact about you: I'm a hypocrite and I like rice.

Have you played blog games before?: Yes, lots!

Why should you be casted?: b/c im available and have access to sharp objects.

hopefully I can finally play!
1199 days 11 hours ago
Vessas

Name: Ellie

Sex: female

Country/Region: Porto Alegre (Portugal)

Time Zone: WET

Tell me one fact about you: I got the third position in Nano’s big brother season6

Have you played blog games before?: yes

Why should you be casted?: because I want to make finals

Hope to see your application down below!
1199 days 11 hours ago
NanoNerd
Ellie, you can’t apply again since you played in Season 6.
1199 days 4 hours ago
Vessas
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 why does washed ravioli play two seasons?
1199 days 3 hours ago
NanoNerd
That was part of a special twist I had planned for that season. It was kinda like BB18, where 4 veterans came back to play against 12 rookies.
1199 days 3 hours ago
Vessas
😭😭😭😭😭😭
1196 days 22 hours ago
Eagles3256
Name tyler
Sex male
Time reigon eastern
One fact about you i came in seccond place in basic big brother 1
Have u played in blog games yes
Why should u be casted because im ready to win a blog game and will stop at nothing to do so.
1196 days 17 hours ago
Trackerfan1
Can you give us a hint on the theme for Season 7
1195 days 17 hours ago
LaylaLove
Name: Layla

Sex: Female

Country/Region: Toronto, Canada

Time Zone: EST

Tell me one fact about you: People always vote me out before the final because they always think I'm going to win

Have you played blog games before?: Yes

Why should you be casted?: Why not? I'm always active
1195 days 1 hour ago
ShadSmithGayDemon
Name: Shad

Country/Region: USA

Time Zone: EST

Tell me one fact about you: Mostly first one out

Have you played blog games before?: No, my first one

Why should you be casted?: IDK
1194 days 14 hours ago
austinrandall
Name: austin

Sex: m

Country/Region: usa

Time Zone: est

Tell me one fact about you: i have watched every season of cbs bb

Have you played blog games before?: 3

Why should you be casted?: i'm active and a huge bb fan

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!