This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 2] Episode 10

Topic » [TTRM 2] Episode 10

1047 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
FORMAT: Solitary

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening!

Welcome to Solitary, I am VAL, your gracious host, and you will be staying in one of my pods for the duration of the round. Andrew will be unavailable, you will have to deal with me.

First and foremost, in Solitary, you will be staying in this isolation pod for the round. For this round only, any communication about the game is strictly FORBIDDEN. Failure to abide by this rule will result in severe punishment.

Not only are you confined in isolation, away from the other competitors, but your name is also being taken from you. You will only be known as a number.

To start the round, you will be given a Test. The winner of the Test will be safe for the round and not have to participate in the Treatment.

After the Test is over, the remaining Pods will then participate in my Treatment. The Solitarian who performs the worst in my Treatment will be forced to hit the Red Button, thus eliminating them from the game.
1046 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
TEST INSTRUCTIONS

Good Morning, Evening, Afternoon.

Solitarians, I hope you are ready for your test.

You will be completing a PUZZLE...a DEVIL puzzle. Your time has already started and will not stop until you have submitted a valid screenshot.

Not only is this puzzle ALL WHITE but the pieces also ROTATE.

This puzzle has rotating pieces, on a touch device tap the piece then on the left or right icon to rotate the piece. With a mouse click on the piece then either use your arrow keys or mouse wheel to rotate the piece.

Now the important part of this challenge is your screenshot, I need an EXACT screenshot from you with the following:

1. The ENTIRE screen of your computer including the current date and time.
3. A visual of your Tengaged profile logged on.

Submitting a puzzle with an invalid screenshot will stop your time, but you will be issued a 15 minute time penalty as punishment.

Good Luck!

PUZZLE: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2e8ed27eb36b
1046 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
The winner of the Test was NUMBER 3.

Number 3 will not be participating in the Treatment. Everyone else, standby.
1045 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
TREATMENT

Solitarians, you have all been added to your group on Tengaged.

The name of your Treatment is "Chatty Cathy", and it's quite simple.

Have you ever given someone a weird look because they were talking to themselves? Maybe you were on the receiving end of the weird looks.

Either way, this Treatment is going to embrace talking to yourselves. Your task is simple, make a thread in the group and post as much as you can by the end of the Treatment.

You are going to make a thread in your respective Tengaged groups, then post in it. You can post whatever you like, as long as it isn't bannable of course.

At the end of the treatment, the Solitarian who makes the fewest posts in their thread in their group will be forced to push the RED BUTTON and be eliminated from the game.

Oh and to be clear, you making the thread does not count as a post, so the final count in your thread, subtract one point from it.

You have from now until tomorrow (Tuesday) 8 PM PST (11 PM EST) to do this Treatment.

Val will be watching...or should I say listening.
1045 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
Results have been disseminated, and I can now  the Solitarian leaving us is...
Number 1!
Which was SANDY.

Sandy, being eliminated by a competition is never fun, but you put your all into this game. Regardless of what you think of Christian and me, you did an excellent job and were are happy to have you in this game. So thank you for playing, and for the drama haha.

Good ahead and say your goodbyes.

TEST RESULTS

1 - iSandeh (Sandy B) [40:12]
2 - MmabatlokoaMolefe (Dylan H) [Did Not Complete]
3 - Natepresnell (Daniel A) [32:59]
4 - brosky17 (Brenden K) [41:42]
5 - iiGalaxyii (Andrew K) [Did Not Compete]
6 - Eilish (Bryan J) [45:40]

TREATMENT RESULTS

1 - iSandeh (Sandy B) [1478 posts]
2 - MmabatlokoaMolefe (Dylan H) [1637 posts]
3 - Natepresnell (Daniel A) TEST WINNER
4 - brosky17 (Brenden K) [3732 posts]
5 - iiGalaxyii (Andrew K) [3605 posts]
6 - Eilish (Bryan J) [3916 posts]

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!