This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 2] Episode 3

Topic » [TTRM 2] Episode 3

1067 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
NOMINATIONS

The Purple Team has finished their nominations, I can now reveal the two nominees as...
Drew//sosyomomma  and Lukey//HowLovely

Everyone else on the Purple Team is safe.

Drew and Lukey, by tomorrow night, one of you will be eliminated from the game.

Pink Team 馃巰, the voting now turns to you. You will have until tomorrow (Sunday) 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) to vote. You will vote in your confessional. If you are going to use a voting advantage or disadvantage, please do so while voting.

As always, once you vote it is LOCKED.
1066 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
ELIMINATION

The votes are in, and I can reveal that someone is about to be eliminated. A vote canceller was used by an Air Bender, just to be clear.

The person eliminated from Turney Time Reality Mix 2 (for real this time) is...
1066 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
Drew.

Drew, well this is most certainly awkward, because yeah. ANYWAYS. I know you were shook that you were even cast for this game, but honestly, you're lowkey funny and a bit of a lunatic in games so we just had to give you a chance. I know this is not the placement or outcome you were hoping for, but either way, you did deliver, so thank you. However for now, please say your good byes.

Lukey, you are safe, ignore my Steve Harvey moment. LMAO

There was a TIE, and Sandy's vote was used as the tiebreaker.

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!