This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 2] Episode 3

Topic » [TTRM 2] Episode 3

1061 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
FORMAT: Bad Girls All Star Battle

To start the round, players will be divided into two teams. After being divided into teams, there will be a competition. The individual best performer on each team will be named Team Captain and made safe for the round. Then the winning team will be safe for the round and be the only players voting to eliminate for the round.

The losing team will then have to nominate two players on their team for elimination. The two players who receive the most nominations will be placed up for elimination. In the event of a tie, then all nominees will be discarded and the winning team captain of the opposite team will be able to nominate any two players.

After the nominees have been determined, the winning team will then vote to eliminate one of the two nominees. The nominee with the most votes will be eliminated from the game. In the event of a tie, the winning team captain breaks the tie.
1061 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
TEAMS (as determined by a random draw)

PINK TEAM
Brimstone (Brimmy S)
brosky17 (Brenden K)
Delete2544 (Josh L)
Eilish (Bryan J)
iSandeh (Sandy B)
Jameslu (Akshar R)
Jxhn (John B)

PURPLE TEAM
Dracarys (David A)
HowLovely (Lukey B)
iiGalaxyii (Andrew K)
LittleMix (Jake C)
MmabatlokoaMolefe (Dylan H)
Natepresnell (Daniel A)
sosyomomma (Drew S)
1060 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
-CHECK IN OPEN-

IT WILL CLOSE AT 7:05 PM EST
1060 days 16 hours ago
Jxhn
hi!
1060 days 16 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1060 days 16 hours ago
iSandeh
https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.87386.1.jpg?id=1620624800.gif my king
1060 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
hi
1060 days 16 hours ago
Natepresnell
hi
1060 days 16 hours ago
Eilish
hi
1060 days 16 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
like ok r only me and daniel checking in
1060 days 16 hours ago
Natepresnell
wooo purple team woo
1060 days 16 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
Hi
1060 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
In this Bad Girls Club All Star Battle, each team will compete to see which of you girls has the ability to both successfully balance being a gamer girl, and assessing the abilities of your competitors by attempting a screenshot game, while attempting to get the highest score possible.

The challenge is called, Bad Girls, Gamer Girls and here's how it works. I will post a SINGLE classic arcade flash game for you all to play, where the primary goal is to get the highest possible score, and you will have five minutes in order to do so.

HOWEVER, you must also ensure that you are not taking too long with your attempts at the game, because you categorically cannot be the last person to submit a screenshot.

This is because before I judge the winner, I will first eliminate the SLOWEST to submit via Tengaged Mail, regardless of their score, before then also eliminating the player with the LOWEST score.

So how long do you spend attempting to get the best score, before you submit, to avoid being the last person? That’s down to your judgement. All screenshots must include your TENGAGED PROFILE in shot.

This will continue on until we have one winner. If there is an even number of players, the first round the two LOWEST scores will be eliminated to ensure that we have an odd number. The last player remaining will win for their team. If an entire team is eliminated before the end, we will continue playing for a team captain. In case of the last members of a team being eliminated in the same round, the team captain will be the one eliminated last, aka the one with the lowest score.

You do NOT have to include turney1805 in the mail, but obviously you need to include me otherwise I will not see it :)
1060 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
Any questions ask below that way we can start at 7:05
1060 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
-CHECK IN CLOSED-
1060 days 15 hours ago
HowLovely
Here

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!