This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 13- I've Had The Time of My Life

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 13- I've Had..

1080 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
Format: Final Jury Vote

The power now changes hands from the remaining winners to the jury, or better known as the players you had a hand in eliminating along the way. You all will be allowed to post pleas and then the jury will be allowed to ask you questions.

The jury will then vote for who they want to win and the winner with the most votes will be the winner of Turney Time Reality Mix 1- Invasion of the Skeld.
1079 days 6 hours ago
BB5lover
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury,

I stand before you tonight as someone who has had to fight his ass off every round of this game when numbers were rarely on his side. I will not bullshit you here, I made some pretty major mistakes in this game that has lead to one of the most comical gameplay styles I have ever had. Does that mean I am unworthy of the jurors votes tonight? Far from it.

I first applied to this game to have the opportunity to play with my best friend on this site, Devin (RiDsTeR). About 10 years ago, we teamed up on Turneys second season of The Amazing Race. To this day, I have never had as much fun playing a game on Tengaged as I did playing TAR2 with him. With so many years having passed, I wanted another opportunity to play with Devin and bring back some of those amazing memories I had during TAR.

Everyone on this jury understands that this game was a duel between two alliances formed after the Big Brother round. A round that I ultimately decided to pick a side and make this a two-sided game. Without this Big Brother round, there would have more than likely been a pagonging of the minority of Ray, Nicky, James and ultimately Absol with Riddy and I leaving soon after. While I have made many mistakes this game, making this a two alliance game and not completely predictable is one of the moves I deem as my strongest.

Once Devin went home, the NEXT round I had to play in a competition where 5 people wanted to send me home, 1 person didn’t want to win AND I had an advantage played against me. I was clearly in the worst position in final 7 and I fought my way to the final 3 against a tight 4 person alliance.

I look forward to everyone’s questions tonight as I do believe my crazy, erratic gameplay is worthy of your vote.

Thank you all for a great game.
1079 days 4 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hello hello,

first i'd like to say congratulations to my fellow finalists jimmy and scott - sorta a funny final three if you ask me, but hey we made it so wooo!

to the jury, i'm not gonna sit here and bullshit y'all and say that i had some great under-the-radar strategic/behind-the-scenes-gameplay - let's face it yes i was BORING and i own up to that, but nonetheless, my gameplay was loyal, very direct, effective, and hid behind shields, and ultimately got me here in a rather safe, straightforward fashion.

at the start of this game, i teamed up with scott and with our combined riddle skills and social maneuvering, we were able to score the first win. from there, scott and i aligned with sean and jacob, while i had my chats with krista and scott and keeping side convos with jimmy and witz. following the first elimination, i was aligned with about half the cast and in a decent position.

during the big brother round, scott and i decided to link up officially with krista/willie after scott saved them with the power of veto. it was also this time when the "we want OGs" alliance of myself/scott/jimmy/kelly/sean/jacob/ridster was made. however, that alliance was for NAUGHT as jimmy ended up nominating sean/jacob

following the big brother round and once sean got evicted, i felt that the sides were drawn and that it was just going to be myself, scott, krista, and willie (plus reaching out to jacob and establishing a one-on-one alliance) all together versus everyone else. however, that just did not end up being the case as either everyone else just kept voting each other over us or got thrown in the bottom because of performance and our overt four person alliance was able to get by each round.

from there, it was best for me to allow everyone to start eating each other and not let myself be a target - either through my challenge performances or through my relationships and alliances. during the circle round, yes i was placed NINTH which was expected as i didn't have the best relationships with like half the people remaining in the game lmao, but was thankfully spared due to scott being an influencer.  it was also around here where absol reached out to me and we decided to try to look out for each other from there. during the big brother brasil round, it would appear that the other 4 (absol/jimmy/ridster/nicky) would gang up on me/willie/scott due to having the majority after krista won HoH. but our four person alliance managed to skate by from there with only willie receiving one vote.

from there, i didn't end up getting last place in any challenges or chosen by anyone for elims and managed to survive a rock draw and here i am now. so yes with aligning with the right people, hidng behind all the bigger personalities and shields, and overall getting lucky helped me get here. is it the most exciting? nah. did it get me here tho? yes!

while i understand that my social game was rather lacking, it was fairly obvious who i was aligned with early on in the game and so i didn't have to make conversation that would've potentially across as disingenuous and so i didn't have to backstab anyone along the way to get here and gameplay wise, i didn't really make too many mistakes to get here.

with that, i hope that my straightforward, loyal gameplay warrants your jury votes. i'm ready to answer any questions y'all may have or accept any criticisms bc i'm sure there's bound to be LOL, but will ultimately respect your decisions as a jury. thanks everyone!
1079 days 3 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Well.

I know I was harsh and upfront with most everyone but also was loyal to those I was with. I was very concerned when I saw the initial cast because Ray and Krista were there and I knew neither was fond of me. Nor did I really care for them.

I’m glad I teamed up with Jan at the beginning. He was a friend but it also allowed me to end up being in an alliance with Krista which was my main reason for teaming up with him at the beginning because I knew I’d need Krista on my side later in the game.

Basically, I won 6 of the 12 rounds. Single and duo formats but nonetheless half of the rounds I was in control. However, it was due to Jimmy’s blunder in two rounds where Witz and Jacob went home that allowed me to gain control and play this game out at the end. I did not make unnecessary alliances nor have to lie that much. I am very shocked no one took a jab at me but the rounds ended up falling how I predicted minus a couple.

I gave the fallen tributes a brief rundown of what I thought about them and how their play and mine interacted so I won’t harp too much on it right now and will just answer whatever comes up in jury questions.

I don’t expect to win because I don’t really have that right of a friend like the other two do. I could’ve evicted Jan and had a better shot of winning but playing loyal was important to me.

I did not bully anyone into doing anything and played a very upfront and STRONG game. I think I did way more than both of the other two combined and deserve your vote whether we love or hate each other.

Gl Jan and Jimmy!
1079 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
I've had a lot of time to reflect in the jury house, even though I was very upset to be eliminated because I was such a huge character this season, I am glad to be able to cast a vote for one of you to win. I don't have any questions tonight, because my mind was made up a long time ago, and the finalists have no one to blame but themselves for that.

https://imgur.com/5XrymXr.gif

Thanks for being part of one of the most iconic parts of this season with me and for never giving up. You're the reason our alliance did horribly and one of the worst jury management players and biggest sheep made it to the end. But you're also the reason I can gladly cast my vote for someone tonight. I love you and you deserve this win. You have my vote tonight and I hope you have three more.
1078 days 22 hours ago
anthousai
congrats you 3!! I honestly can say I think you all deserve to be sitting there. I'll ask each of you a different q based on how I viewed your gameplay

jan my little sweetie pie dumpling sugar plum: your ass is looking a little flat from sitting back all season but what would you say your strategy was and the biggest move that came along with it?

mr. soccer: i did want your ass out day 1 yes i did so jan's connection definitely saved you and it was a pleasure to work with you here and in ETC. you clearly dominated physically and socially so what do you think your WORST or FLOP move was?

jimothy: you were a pain in my ass i hope you know i had to take 12 xanax because of you. that being said there are no hard feelings and i completely respect how hard you had to fight to be where you are. what is your biggest regret or would you have strategized differently if given the opportunity to not end up in those situations?
1078 days 20 hours ago
Absol
jan i do not give you points for devin and jimmy being paranoid idiots sorry like obviously we should have voted willie but nobody listened to me because i was the only person in that alliance who was loyal. but you are ok and i am glad we like kinda worked together even though it didn't really... amount to much. oh also you are still really rude for putting me LAST on your list like that hurt. i have no question for you but if you give me one (1) compliment i would consider voting for you

scotty you were really funny this game and we sorta worked together too which was fun. i think my favorite part of this game was me ruining me and noah's game in crash pad to try and save face after like, never voting with you. anyways my question for you is why did you vote me out??? did you really think i was a bigger threat than jimmy?? :o i want to hear YOUR thought process!

jimmy i have no idea why you went to rocks for me but it was funny that you did and then i went home anyways. uh, i think i had the most fun playing with you overall just because i feel like i ACTUALLY worked with you the most, like we did the most strategy and made the most plans together, and like discussed how we both needed to slay in the physical comps (which we ((mostly you)) did). anyways yeah, i don't really have a question for you either but i also want YOUR opinion on whether you think i was a bigger threat than you, because i am curious. :3 do you think you were a better player? did you think you stood a better shot against me in the jury vote??
1078 days 16 hours ago
Answerable
Congrats you 3. As the first jury member I've had way too long to think about this. I kept watch of the game waiting for someone to do something to really grab my attention but nothing really did. My vote would have been for Absol had they made it here. My brain is still in a bit of a weird place with this - I think I might be bitter? It's a new experience for me because I'm usually not.

Jimmy -
You were all over the place this season. It's hard for me to process how I feel about your game. You had to overcome more than the other two, but that was entirely because of your own mistakes. Starting with saving me over Sean, that was not a good move. Sean was incredibly loyal to you and I was most definitely not. Followed by accidentally eliminating Witz and then blaming it on me, that is really what changed the course of the game. I'm impressed you managed to make it to finals despite that, but we'll see how it goes.

Scott -
I am not shocked at all to see you here. You ran a lot of the game. If I were to vote purely on how the game went after I was eliminated, my vote would probably be for you. However, I honestly had an awful time playing with you during my time in the game. Your tunnel vision on Ray early on is what directly caused me to be nominated during the BB round and caused my closest ally to be evicted. This is also the reason I flipped following that. After the entire alliance voted to evict me, no one from it reached out until an hour or so before votes for the unanimous round were due. I felt like the odd one out and so voted with the alliance that had chosen to save me. By the time you brought me to the new alliance, my vote had already been cast. Had I not convinced you all to vote Kelly for lols, you would have been voted out at the end of that format. And it would have been because of your own actions. I obviously don't blame you for targeting Ray, but you did it at the expense of your own allies. You are also the reason I was eliminated, although I don't hold that against you too much as multiple powers were used. Still, I made a big move that kept you safe and the favor wasn't returned. Being a physical powerhouse comes with consequences if the other areas of your game are lacking.

Jan -
I don't have much to say for you. You played the safest, most boring game, but also didn't have any mistakes to my knowledge. You're the only one I felt genuinely reached out to me after the unanimous round. I don't think you'll win, and I don't think you expect to. I'm going to sit on my vote for a bit to see how other responses go, but if I'm feeling bitter when I cast my vote then my vote will be for you.
1078 days 14 hours ago
NotNicky333
Jan, what move did you make by yourself?
1078 days 12 hours ago
RiDsTeR
LADIES!!!!!!

Congratulations I’m so glad to be casting my vote.

Jan - I respect the game you played. You got to the end with your #1 which is what I was trying to do. Regardless, seeing how the other two finalist had to win multiple competitions to either save themselves or make sure their target went home, did you ever think about cutting Scott to pad your resume? If not why?

Jimmy - LOL. Anyone watching this game after Ray and I left that doesn’t give you your flowers is BLIND. You won when you needed to, used advantages WISELY AS FUCK. Let’s talk the opposite worlds round... Your ability to make it to the end when almost everyone was against you outshines your pre jury mistakes by a mile. Now, one thing I will say miss girl, is WHY did you evict Sean when we were C L O S E L Y aligned with him.

Scott - You honestly did amazing. I appreciate the whole “I didn’t want to bs you by being fake” thing. My question for you is: over half this game you were feuding with Ray and y’all were pretty much going after each other or whoever the closest person you could get was. This in turn allowed ppl like me, and others to scoot on by with our duos. Do you regret this? Do you think you could of left Ray alone for a few rounds to get smarter targets out or are you content with what you did and how you got here?

Good luck and sorry if there’s typos I TRIED to proofread
1078 days 11 hours ago
BB5lover
Krista: "jimothy: you were a pain in my ass i hope you know i had to take 12 xanax because of you. that being said there are no hard feelings and i completely respect how hard you had to fight to be where you are. what is your biggest regret or would you have strategized differently if given the opportunity to not end up in those situations?"

First off Krista, I want to thank you for being such a strong adversary during this game. In a game full of strong duos, you and Willie were two people that I felt strongly about removing from this game because I thought it would put me closer to Jan. With you two in the game I thought I would always be a 5th wheel in your alliance with Scott and Jan.

I had a few weak moves in this game.... mostly mistakes more than anything. However, one regret I have though is that I did not really communicate with certain people until my back was against the wall. The reason I did this is because in a split game, the people that play the middle and communicate to everyone RARELY wins. This is partly why I ignored you during the first, "Whodunnit" round. I felt as though I had already made too many alliances and to give you false hope that we would potentially work together would hinder my game more than help it.
1078 days 11 hours ago
BB5lover
Absol: "jimmy i have no idea why you went to rocks for me but it was funny that you did and then i went home anyways. uh, i think i had the most fun playing with you overall just because i feel like i ACTUALLY worked with you the most, like we did the most strategy and made the most plans together, and like discussed how we both needed to slay in the physical comps (which we ((mostly you)) did). anyways yeah, i don't really have a question for you either but i also want YOUR opinion on whether you think i was a bigger threat than you, because i am curious. :3 do you think you were a better player? did you think you stood a better shot against me in the jury vote??"

Absol, I want to give you a better understanding of why I went to rocks for you in Survivor. This was a multi-stepped thought process that I went through to tie the vote and go to rocks. At the time, I had this GUT feeling that the Final 3 would be, "I Love Money"s Final 3, where the jury decides who to remove from the game. At that time, I figured I had 2 votes against me if that were the case, and would potentially have a 3rd if I were to go against you in the re-vote. Additionally, during the BBBrasil round, I backstabbed you pretty hard. A blunder that I tried to correct, however, was unable to change my vote. In an attempt to save both RiDsTeR and I, I figured I'd rather see you in the 3 person vote than RiDsTeR (being unaware of the twist) and that's why I ended up voting for you because it was the safest route. After that round, I promised you that I had your back. I never intended to go against that once RiDsTeR left, and I felt this loyalty to you, the same way I did to Devin.

Now to your question, I do think you played a better strategic game than I did... and that is why I voted against you in BBB. The way you effortlessly played the middle was just so much fun to watch and so annoying to play against. As I said in Krista's question, playing the middle in a clearly 2-sided game is tricky, and normally results in a loss in a final 3 situation. The alliances are more prone to voting for their closer alliance member than the person who played the middle. That being said, I do see me getting more votes in a final 3 situation than you... unless you were able to sway both Krista and Willie to vote for you over Jan/Scott.
1078 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
Jacob: "Jimmy - You were all over the place this season. It's hard for me to process how I feel about your game. You had to overcome more than the other two, but that was entirely because of your own mistakes. Starting with saving me over Sean, that was not a good move. Sean was incredibly loyal to you and I was most definitely not. Followed by accidentally eliminating Witz and then blaming it on me, that is really what changed the course of the game. I'm impressed you managed to make it to finals despite that, but we'll see how it goes."

Hey Jacob, so I have to disagree with the idea that me eliminating Sean was a poor decision for my game. During the Whodunnit week, Sean, Devin and I were working extremely close together to garner evidence together. When I realized that Sean was funneling information to Jan and Scott, my guard rose instantly. Additionally, when Sean tried uniting Scott, Jan, Ridster, me, himself, and you in the that group chat he created for double agents, I knew he had his hand in far too many cookie jars.

The ultimate reason I decided to target Sean over you was because I knew this game was going to be competition based and who would put more energy into this game. Sean would be sitting in the final 3 right now if I were to vote to keep him in BB. I knew that you would more than likely lose a competition or not strategize enough one round and it would land you in the bottom. Eliminating Sean made room for me in final 3 and took out one more person was in a great position heading into that round.

One of my basic rules in games in general is, "if it's the easy move, it's the wrong move" and seeing how hard the other alliance was fighting to save Sean, I knew he would feel more loyal to them than he would to me.

You are right, I made some pretty dumb mistakes this game that ultimately lead to the pagonging of my entire alliance. However, I can confidently say I was an integral part of this game unlike others. For my personal game, the mistakes I made were ultimately corrected and those corrections are the reason I am sitting in final 3.

Think of it this way, say I dont eliminate James, WIllie goes home, followed by Kelly and then yourself. I would begin to realize how much power Ray has... leading to me going against him and probably losing one challenge and going home OR taking Ray out and having absolutely no chance of winning this game. The mistakes I made (as dumb as they were) ultimately helped my overall game and I can CONFIDENTLY say that.
1078 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
Oh also Jacob, I didn't mean to blame it on you, I didn't realize what I did until about 4-5 hours after the vote. As soon as I saw James left, I thought the vote had to have been 5-3 since I was the tiebreaker and it only made logical sense that you would have had to vote James out in that instance.

I'm sorry if you thought I blamed it on you to be malicious, I really just didnt realize what happened until much later.
1078 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
Devin: "Jimmy - LOL. Anyone watching this game after Ray and I left that doesn’t give you your flowers is BLIND. You won when you needed to, used advantages WISELY AS FUCK. Let’s talk the opposite worlds round... Your ability to make it to the end when almost everyone was against you outshines your pre jury mistakes by a mile. Now, one thing I will say miss girl, is WHY did you evict Sean when we were C L O S E L Y aligned with him."

Girl, you know more than ANYONE here that I was skeptical of Sean the second Jan and Scott won Whodunnit. During BB, you know my targets were Krista and Willie and then once veto was used and people tried forcing my hand, I HAD to nominate Jacob and Sean as I knew Sean would be in the middle the rest of the game... if I were to keep him safe. I didn't want to target Sean during the vote until everyone in the other alliance wanted to save Sean SO BAD. I realized saving Jacob and seeing he would just float more than play the middle would be better than Sean lying to us and being more loyal to Scott and Jan in the end. Additioanlly, cutting those ties with Sean were pivotal to creating strong alliances with Ray, Nicky, James and Absol.
1078 days 9 hours ago
Willie_
First and foremost congrats to all 3 of you.
You guys should be porous of yourself and all 3 played very strong games
I have one statement/question for each so
Scott:
I think it won’t go unnoticed that you may have been the best physically, but I do believe you are truly masterful when it comes to your social game. I was amazed how everyone outside our alliance listened to you. Truly masterful and I do firmly believe you played the best game

Jan:
You are honestly the sweetest person I have like ever met, I know you know, me and you played a similar game and you did your absolute best. What’s one game defining move that you made, that secured you the final 3 spot?

Jimmy
Oh Jimmy, We were at ODDS all season long but that’s what honestly made the game fun for me personally. We had drama, we had a 3 hour unaired fight and it was honestly so funny. I do think you have the underdog story going for you so I see you winning and that’s perfectly okay, you did great.
What is one regret you have from this game?

Thank you finalist.

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!