This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 6- Opposite Day? How about Opposite Worlds instead?

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 6- Opposite..

1097 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
For this round, all the players will be divided into two teams of 5 (Chronos and Epoch), vying for a place in the Luxurious Future and avoiding the Primitive Past.

During the Worldly Challenge, each team will compete against each other, with the two best performers from each team becoming PROTECTED. The protected players are immune from elimination and will become the DECIDER if their team wins the Worldly Challenge and enters the Future.

The winning team will enter the Luxurious Future and their protected player will become the DECIDER.

At the Ceremony of Destiny, the Decider will have all the power to decide one player from each team to send into the Duel of Destiny. The two nominated players will compete in the Duel for Destiny and the loser of the duel will be eliminated, the winner remaining in the game.

We will now enter a Chatzy to determine the teams.
1097 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
Teams are as followed:

Chronos:
sjsoccer88 (Scotty J)
DarkTyphoon23 (Jan O)
Willie_ (William C)
NotNicky333 (Nick S)
BB5Lover (Jimmy T)

Epoch:
Absol (Absolita P)
Answerable (Jacob S)
anthousai (Krista T)
GentlemanG (Ray G)
RiDsTeR (Devin S)

Your challenge will be NON-LIVE and last the entire 24 hours, and start tomorrow at 8 PM EST. You can use this time to get to know your team.
1097 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
NOTE: This challenge will be very advantageous if you are online when it starts.
1097 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
So it’s a spamming challenge

Bored
1096 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
The name of this mission is "Go Fund My Trip to the Future!"

For 12 hours, you will be spamming users on Tengaged to donate their karma amount to you and your team in order to give your team a spot in the future.

Now your goal is to get as many Tengaged users to tag you in the blog with the correct format. They MUST follow this format:

#TeamChronos: *donates karma to @Christian_*
#TeamEpoch: *donates karma to @turney1805*

For example, if I was donating my karma to Andrew on Team Epoch, my post would look like:

#TeamEpoch: *donates karma to Andrew*

and Team Epoch would gain a score of 2307, with Andrew gaining 2307 points to his individual score.

When I say tag, I mean: @Username not #Username

A Tengaged user can only donate to ONE player on each team.

The two players on each team with the highest individual amount will become Protected, with the team with the highest score letting their highest scorer become the Decider where they will choose one person on each team to send into the elimination.

In the case of a tie, the person/team to earn that karma amount first will win.

This mission is set to start at 8 PM EST and will last for 24 hours from the time I post the blog.

BLOG: https://tengaged.com/blog/Christian_/9452740/ttrm-go-fund-trip-future-challenge
1096 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
While this challenge is going on, you will send in a list ranking the remaining 9 players in the game on who you would send in to the elimination in the event you win the Decider power.

Please follow this format:

NOTE: THE PLAYER YOU ARE RANKING NUMBER ONE IS THE PLAYER YOU WANT TO SEND IN IF YOU WIN.

Team Epoch:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Team Chronos:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

This list will also be due 24 hours from the posting of the blog. Not sending in a list will forfeit your right as the Decider, and the 2nd highest scorer from the winning team will have their list used instead.
1096 days 19 hours ago
Absol
yeah im good
1096 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
For 12 hours, you will be spamming users on Tengaged to donate their karma amount to you and your team in order to give your team a spot in the future.

this should say 24 hours
1096 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
No one in the game or eliminated can post.
1096 days 5 hours ago
NotNicky333
Well I’m not winning so I’m not making a list
1096 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
A POWER HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

DEVIN, you have been locked in a room, meaning you no longer are participating in this round. You will be back AFTER the elimination has occurred.

Any points earned by Devin are now VOID. If anyone needs to resubmit their list based on this information based on this event, you may.
1095 days 18 hours ago
NotNicky333
christian hurry up im malding
1095 days 18 hours ago
GentlemanG
Hmmm
1095 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
CHALLENGE RESULTS:

Team Chronos:
sjsoccer88: 327013
DarkTyphoon23: 7205       
Willie_: 5366       
NotNicky333: 0       
BB5Lover: 2526       

Total: 342,109

Team Epoch:
Absol: 0
Answerable: 63923       
anthousai: 164076       
GentlemanG: 40291       
RiDsTeR: VOID

Total: 268,290

Which means congratulations Team Chronos, you are the winners of this challenge! As the highest scorers for each team, Scott and Krista are now PROTECTED and are immune, and as the highest scorer from the winning team, Scott is now the DECIDER, meaning he has the sole power to send one person from each team into elimination.
1095 days 18 hours ago
Absol
NotNicky333: 0   
Absol: 0

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!