This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 4- What are the odds of a unanimous vote?

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 4- What are..

1079 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
Format: Unan1mous

This round is a test of social and strategic ability. There is no challenge this round, only voting. In this round, your goal is to vote someone out of the game Unan1mously. In order for a vote to be Unan1mous, it can only have one opposing vote (i.e. 11-1, 10-1, 9-1, 8-1, etc.)

Each round, players will vote one person out of the game. After the voting period has ended OR if all votes are received early the results will be revealed. Only the vote count and who received votes will be revealed. If the vote is Unan1mous, the round will end and the player voted out will be eliminated from the game immediately.

However, if the vote is not Unan1mous, then the player who received the most votes will be made an Outcast. At that point, the Outcast will be safe for the round and out of play until the next episode, meaning they will no longer be allowed to vote or be voted for. This process will continue until one of you is voted out Unan1mously.

In the event of a tie for most votes in a round, then all players in the tie will be made Outcasts. In the event two players are left, then further instruction will be given, however, I will not reveal that right now.

Once you submit a vote, it is LOCKED.

ROUND 1

This round starts now is the only 24 hour round, the remainder of the rounds will be LIVE tomorrow 5 PM PST (8 PM EST).

Your votes are due 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) tomorrow (Thursday).

If you cannot make it to the live rounds, please send a list ranking every player in the game besides yourself so that can be used instead. If you aren’t sure you’ll be here, send a list just in case.

Good Luck!
1078 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND ONE

Christian and I are very grateful that you all voted already, so we are going to go ahead and reveal the results of the first round of voting now, then continue on with the rest later...
I CAN NOW REVEAL THAT THIS VOTE WAS....
1078 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
UNAN1MOUS

By an official vote of 11 to 1, KELLY, you have been eliminated from Turney Time Reality Mix 1.

Ben! I know you think I had it out for you, but I genuinely think that you're funny as can be and seeing you go this early is absolutely tragic. Idk who Christian and I will turn to for laughs now or to turn things sideways in the game, but it looks like the cast has spoken and very loudly honestly. I hope to see you again at some point, but for now say your good byes.

Oh and just so everyone knows, Kelly voted for SCOTTY this round.

Unan1mous is officially OVER. The next format will be posted TONIGHT.

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!