This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 14: Head Chief, Safety Ceremony & Many Twists

Topic » Day 14: Head Chief, Safety..

1305 days 5 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Tengaged's next pass is for
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ahmad
1305 days 5 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
The next pass will go to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Eddy Brim
1305 days 5 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
6 people left, only one pass remains!

The last pass recipient this round is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1305 days 5 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1305 days 5 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Adam

Which means, I'm sorry Giovanni, Kyle, Nate, Pud & Ravioli, but you guys received the top 5 highest percntage of votes and have been nominated by Tengaged! And tomorrow, 3 of you will be falling just short of the Jury Stage!

The vote is officially open now! So remember that you will be voting for two people to go!

I will also be opening the poll results to you guys so you can see the results! Good luck everybody!
1305 days 5 hours ago
Larson8897
top 5 Highest?
1305 days 5 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Right, you guys weren't the Top 7 Lowests, all tied with 0.0%
1305 days 5 hours ago
Larson8897
Confused but ok. Goodluck......
1305 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh wow. Good luck yall
1305 days 5 hours ago
Jaychris
Gl everyone!
1305 days 5 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
uwu, love it gl guys
1305 days 4 hours ago
Larson8897
I just wanna campaign a little for my spot in this game.
First the only time Kyle has voted was the first time i was on the block. I dont think its fair to the people playing the game on the block to be voted out over him. So I do ask that people will vote him out because id rather see players survive this eviction

Second all you people not in alliances or on discord. There is a big group trying to pick us all off and im trying to go after them. If i stay around we can band together and have numbers to make sure they dont get what they want. Alot of you arnt my target either and most know there are 2 people gunning for me. So if you get me out now. They turn their direction to eveyrone else they dont work with or dont wanna work with meaning right now. You would be getting rid of a number to help in the cause to get them out.

SO my final thoughts. Im here playing the game. I dont feel people not playing the game should make it to jury as they wont be a informed or fair vote for you to win if you make it. If im in jury i will make sure the best player wins. Thank you and love you all
1305 days 4 hours ago
Mrkk
good luck Gio Kyle Ravioli Pud and Nate
1305 days 4 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Aaaaaand a thank you to Tengaged for not nominating me!
1305 days 3 hours ago
Brimstone
Whoa

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!