This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Apps

Topic » Season 2 Apps

127 days 14 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
So with the "Red Dot Scandal" happening, this season I will be taking extra precaution unlike last time! So this season, I hope you guys are ready!

Name:

Color Level:

On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?

What three traits best describe you?

1-10, how competitive are you?

What player from either Big Brother or Survivor do you most relate to?

With the biggest shake-up happening Day 1, what do you hope will happen?

Why should you be part of this season?

Discord:

On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you that you are gonna be casted? This is to go along with my opening statement!
127 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!!!!

Application:

Name: Mark (I think we have to use the name we used on season 1, or it's confusing)

Color Level: Brown

On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be? 1000000000

What three traits best describe you? Shy, Fun, Selfish

1-10, how competitive are you? let'say 10 when i really get into the competition

What player from either Big Brother or Survivor do you most relate to? idk

With the biggest shake-up happening Day 1, what do you hope will happen? I hope there are gonna be twists that are gonna ruin all our strategies, alliances and that might change the whole game even if we're only at the start

Why should you be part of this season? 'Cause I made a good position on season 1, 'cause this competition is amazing and 'cause I'll make it interesting if i try

Discord: nope sorry

On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you that you are gonna be casted? This is to go along with my opening statement! I think 10 lol
127 days 12 hours ago
Jaychris
Wait we can apply too?
127 days 11 hours ago
Eagles3256
Application:

Name:tyler

Color Level:yellow

On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?
What three traits best describe you? Loyal competitive and funny

1-10, how competitive are you?
What player from either Big Brother or Survivor do you most relate to?
Nicole franzel

With the biggest shake-up happening Day 1, what do you hope will happen?
I hope that i dont get screwed because of it

Why should you be part of this season? Because i have never been a part of a season this is my 1st time applying and i just thought that this would be a fun group game and i am also very competitive and will never quit

Discord:none

On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you that you are gonna be casted? This is to go along with my opening 9.5
126 days 14 hours ago
Larson8897
red dot scandal
126 days 14 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Just a reminder that this is supposed to be all new players! I should have made that a bit more clearer when I was talking with people pre-application stage!
126 days 14 hours ago
Mrkk
Oh okay lol

open group

Isolation S2 (APPS OPEN!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!