This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Can I just say....

Topic » Can I just say....

1276 days 2 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
That I hate Big Brother fans who idolize Dr. Will, Dan, Derrick, Andy, and Tyler for their incredible social and strategic abilities, and then start talking about how important comps are and start bashing the "floater" strategy the second they start winning some.

Tyler, Will, Dan in 14, Derrick, and Andy all won less comps and were much bigger "floaters" than the people they were sitting next to in the final 2. Therefore by that logic, Kaycee and Ian rightfully won, and Ginamarie, Cody, and Nicole were all robbed.

This way of analyzing Big Brother tells you that Dr. Will is one of the worst winners ever as he was a floater and terrible at comps. The thing is that I know that most people on this site are Big Brother superfans who don't believe in this very simplistic modern Big Brother view of the game, yet everyone who gets to the final 2 of Frooks touts their comp prowess and claims their opponent did nothing.

So I don't know if the people on this site just lie to the jury in the end to win, or if they are so narcissistic that they truly believe that however they played the game was the "right way to play the game."
1276 days 2 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Two things:

1. Floating is a legitimate strategy, Coasting isn't. And the reason people respect Will and Dan so much is that they knew what it took to be with the power the whole game. This translates pretty poorly in frooks because the other players aren't watching floaters play on a tv.

2. Kaycee and Ian DID rightfully win, harumph.
1276 days 2 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
1. Floating is a legitimate strategy, Coasting isn't. And the reason people respect Will and Dan so much is that they knew what it took to be with the power the whole game. This translates pretty poorly in frooks because the other players aren't watching floaters play on a tv.

I agree, I'm flattered they keep calling me a floater. Again, I don't know if they are lying to the jury to boost their games up or they truly believe that floating is a bad strategy.

If they think so I would like to see what their BB winner ranking looks like ;)
1276 days 1 hour ago
Midiaw
Playing under someone else shadow is not a good way tho my dear. Everybody here knows for god sake know that u were dragged by crystal.

If u are refering to crystal approach sayin' we lied, then I will stop u there.

Personally I told everybody how I played this game. And him campaigning so hear for you can proved u were dragged.

I totally understand crystal rooting for you because he got a 4th place and that her dream didn't come true.

But seriously, im not arguing anymore at this point and I hope people will vote fairely and not by following a bitter person who clearly take this so personal.
1276 days 1 hour ago
giovannimaxroma
Why... do people think that Crystal and I are the same person omfg.

Why can't Crystal just be campaigning for me... it doesn't mean that it was some "coordinated effort" or I was under his shadow.

It seems you still haven't read my response to the "Crystal's sheep" accusation but ok :)

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!