This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 49: The Final Ceremony begins!

Topic » Day 49: The Final Ceremony..

1276 days 18 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Jay

What was your biggest move and why?

I would say my biggest move is to take out Ken from the game. He is a triple threat. I applaud him for being good strategically, socially and competition-wise, yet nobody is willing to take him out. It is beneficial for my game because it proves my loyalty to the Worldwide Alliance. Although he has been friendly, it is evident that he has alliances that does not include me, so at some point he might go after me and my alliance. And yes I'm protective of my alliance...
1276 days 18 hours ago
Midiaw
7 min agoEvictionFreak
The award of bitter juror goes to you Crystal 😂😂

Periodt

We still love u Crystal
1276 days 18 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Jordan
concisely tell me how one of the others in the final 3 was carried there as opposed to having earned it.

Simple, I won the Final HoC, each of them can be evicted by that point.

Ahmad has been on the block numerous time, but me and my allies saved him numerous times. So him staying here is based on other's grace

Gio definitely play under Crystal's shadow, look at how Crystal campaign hard for him on this Finale. Never won HoC to earn his spot. I can say hes the floater of this season. He's perceived as the weakest too and that what got him carried to the end.
1276 days 18 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Ravioli
Kim, Do you feel your game is underrated? What do you feel was your strongest point in the game?

Oh ABSOLUTELY! As I said before, I downplayed my game since the start seeing how chaotic these players have been and it works. I can claim myself as a COMP THREAT, but nobody see me as a threat. I build strong relationship and alliance in you and Michael, and we are able to cover it up that nobody take a shot at us 3 as a trio

My strength is definitely COMPETITION and LOYALTY to my Final 3. I don't kiss ass, never have I ever begged for safety or sweet-talked the HOC. I take a stand on which side I'm on the game and I hope that earns me respect on the jury 😊
1276 days 18 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Slay Kim you do you but no matter what the result of this vote is please do know that I did not coast through this game <3
1276 days 18 hours ago
EvictionFreak
To clear things a bit from Ms. Crystal's statement to Ahmad:

"You literally told me that you and Kim knew each other from previous games."

Sorry, but once again you're misinformed 😂 I literally don't know Ahmad until Isolation. Probably I met him on a fasting or casting, but I never even remember. So we're not a friend coming into this game. As opposed to Gio who has lots of friends coming in, including his frat friends. Eventhough I'm on the same frat, I am not as involved as gio. So, if the accusation is "Pre-made", your friend Gio benefited most from it 😊
1276 days 18 hours ago
Midiaw
We still love you Crystal💖
1276 days 18 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Yeah its never personal with everyone ❤❤ This is such a fiery and delightful cast! Hope the best man win..
1276 days 18 hours ago
EvictionFreak
If theres any questions I missed or any further question, please let me know.. I will be happy to explain my game 😊
1276 days 16 hours ago
CrystalClod
Okay, so here you go lying too Kim. I have a picture of what Ahmad sent me, and if you don’t come clean I will send a picture of it to EVERY SINGLE OTHER JUROR and expose your asses again!

Stop lying, it gets you nowhere. I should know
1276 days 16 hours ago
CrystalClod
I’m not being bitter btw, I could be a whole lot worse, this is the me when you piss me the fuck off and decide to trash my gameplay. So yea I can be bitter when you decide to make my game look like shit, when it’s astronomically better than both you and Ahmads.

YOU BOTH EVEN SAID THAT
1276 days 16 hours ago
CrystalClod
“Gio definitely play under Crystal's shadow, look at how Crystal campaign hard for him on this Finale. Never won HoC to earn his spot. I can say hes the floater of this season. He's perceived as the weakest too and that what got him carried to the end“

Kim you cannot say a word. You were silent all fo prejury, and managed to win one competition, which was SUSPICIOUS AS HELL! How the fuck you get that many words? If you used a generator I’d be pissed.

Anyway, don’t say anything about a floater when you’re the definition.

And honey don’t forget that you were being carried here regardless. Yea, I would’ve brought you, cuz no one here would vote for you.

Playing the game with you for 47 days and you barely even talked in the chats, and anytime I did talk to you it was short and too the point becuase everyone here thought you were their pet to bring to the end.

Don’t make it seem like a big move when you easily made the worst decision for yourself. You fucked yo your game and are now lying to the jury about it. Lying is okay when you’re in the game, but now is not the time to do so

Jsut stop lying and these rants stop.
1276 days 16 hours ago
EvictionFreak
LMAO I really dont know Ahmad beforehand.. So if you have any screenshot of Ahmad's chat, then Ahmad should clear things up and explain what he meant.

OMG YOU'RE THE BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME, YOU REALLY ARE ;)
1276 days 16 hours ago
CrystalClod
I’m not saying I’m the best player, but when you both admit that I played better than you. It’s kinda sad. I’m not voting for people who don’t deserve it, like you and Ahmad.

Also I would be up there if you guys were gone when you were supposed to be so like. Why are you guys even here again? Like omg your strategy was luck?

You’d be in the jury right now? How does that make you feel? That if people hadn’t quit, then you guys would be in the jury?

Cuz that’s kinda sad.
1276 days 16 hours ago
CrystalClod
A floater exposing a floater game, that’s like raven saying she was running the game. Like yea okay, delusional much. Carry on
💅✨

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!