This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 49: The Final Ceremony begins!

Topic » Day 49: The Final Ceremony..

1277 days 22 hours ago
CrystalClod
Fuck this omg.

Im literally mad because some of us had no one in this game. I befriended Gio and you have the absolute AUDACITY to say you guys were working together in an effort to make my game weaker. Youre pathetic......

Imagine if you had no one, no one to rely on when you needed it the most.

All of my alliances went to shit, the one person I trusted was out pre-jury. And people I worked with were also out pre jury.

Lie more about your game to make me upset, and me to question whether I've had people. You and rav talking is bullshit because he would've put your ass up. You actually thinking I was loyal to you was shit because I still didn't like you.

Jay, one of the people I trusted was out because of you, and you did nothing really. He called you out and you acted like an absolute idiot and made yourself Target #1. Theres a reason you were voted most likely to go out next. Because you should've, and that's exactly why he doesn't need to win. Hes putting down others in a bad light so that he can seem better.

Bull fucking shit.

Fuck you Ahmad, Fuck you Kim!

Ken, Micheal, Rav, and I have played astromically better than you 2. Neither one of you deserve to be here. And Ahmad thank Adrian for your win. Hes the reason why your ass isn't out.

Im just done with people lying about doing shit. You didn't have to do with the ravioli eviction, because me and gio literally said Rav is gonna win if he doesn't get out now. So he voted for him. That exposition I did of him was fake, partly because gio is smart and knew I was trying to hinder his game by letting him take the fall for it. He exposed me to rav and lost my jury vote against him.

Gio has social strategy and got himself to places where he wasn't in danger even if he was nominated.

Im just fucking done with you guys omg.
1277 days 22 hours ago
CrystalClod
Ahmad if you wouldnt have lied, I wouldn't have been doing this. You brought this upon yourself. Im still playing the game, and while I didn't get you out, I can ruin your chances of winning. So don't try to defend yourself, because I literally don't give what a shit about what you say anymore. Go lie some more about your big moves. And while you try to convince others about your "social game" be sure to shit on my game some more. Because that helps to secure a jury vote.

Dont be a clown, vote for the person who played the game. Aka Gio
1277 days 21 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
I had a nap and just woke up
Did Ahmad delete responses to you Crystal?
1277 days 21 hours ago
CrystalClod
Nope.
1277 days 21 hours ago
CrystalClod
I told him to not respond, its not worth my time to respond to him. I dont respect him putting my game down and lying about connections with others. He can lie to someone else, but not me
1277 days 21 hours ago
Jaychris
I- omg

the tea has been spilled
1277 days 21 hours ago
CrystalClod
Periodt. Playing 50 days just to lie, like the audacity.
1277 days 21 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Lmao what a mess.. I'll answer to your questions after this jurors 馃槉
1277 days 21 hours ago
CrystalClod
Kim youre fine, you havent lied. But like did you do anything besides getting ken out?
1277 days 20 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys the vote is now open jurors! You have 22.5 hours to vote!

I will be posting the official reveal blog, but continue to keep discussions here!

Ahmad, Gio, and Kim, continue answering if you decide to and good luck!
1277 days 20 hours ago
EvictionFreak
I would love to start my Final Ceremony with a brief speech..

This game is a MARATHON, and some of you decided to sprint. Out of all people, I paced myself the BEST.

Seeing how chaotic the earlier stage with many fights, I decided to play as lone wolf. NEVER involved in any fights, NEVER get provoked by any of the negative comments, NEVER commited to any alliance because I know I might not be able to commit long term, and I dont want to play the lying backstabber game. I did make STRONG FRIENDSHIP, but I wont let it be an alliance-type of thing. I am highly aware of what is going on throughout the game, but I DOWNPLAY it so that I can slide by.

I pick up my game on the jury phase. Out of 7 HOC competition, I WON 2 COMPS and lost to tie breaker in 6 comps (i always get the right answer but lost primarily due to time zone). I finally commited to a strong loyal alliance called WORLDWIDE ALLIANCE (shout out to Ravioli and Michael). I am willing to be a PAWN during Rav's HoC to cover up our alliance. I sadly have to take out a close friend of mine, Ken, who is a top contender to pave our alliance way in the upcoming rounds. I took out another big name, Crystal, who everyones been gunning for a few rounds.

Talking about gaslighting, Gio and Crystal were. I am 1000% certain Ravioli and Michael will vote for me and not Ahmad. They only told so to help me out to get to the end. That being said, as much as you guys think youre in control, I can say there were KEY INFORMATION that you guys missed out, leading to false judgment and action.

That being said, I respect each one of your game! Its been fun! Goodluck Ahmad and Gio! I'll reply to questions in few hours, I'm in the middle of something else.
1277 days 20 hours ago
CrystalClod
You literally were inact until jury but okay. Plus it matters if you actually won the competition. So thank you next.

Im gaslighting gio only because he played an actual game.

Plus, you didnt need to take me out lol

The reason why you say you paced yourself is to cover up for the lack of gameplay you had. And thats tea. Dont go saying you played the game well when you missed half of it.
1277 days 20 hours ago
CrystalClod
An Rav and Micheal would waste their vote if they voted for you. lol

They played some of the best games this season and they should know better lol
1277 days 20 hours ago
EvictionFreak
The award of bitter juror goes to you Crystal 馃槀馃槀
1277 days 19 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Mrkk
Why do you guys think the other 2 should NOT win Isolation?

Ahmad - He has been on the block numerous times and were saved by the graces of other players. He also make himself too big of a target

Gio - Never won any HOC which I believe is a big downfall. He played a floater game. Also, I believe Gio is playing under Crystal's shadow. That gets her far because Crystal took all the blame and heat, but I dont think thats a gameplay worth winning. How Crystal campaigned HARD for him to win this game throughout this Finale Ceremony is enough proof. I hope you can see it 馃槉

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!