This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 49: The Final Ceremony begins!

Topic » Day 49: The Final Ceremony..

1271 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Thank you for your question Zach.

First of all, the quote in Ahmad’s speech about your eviction being a “misunderstanding” and Crystal truly wanting a final 3 of me, you, and him is an example of how I was gaslighting Ahmad. Your eviction was not a misunderstanding as you know, but I told Ahmad that information to get him to go after Crystal and he clearly believed me.

I don’t think I was Crystal’s sheep at all, and I’m sure Crystal himself would confirm that. I did a lot behind his back in this game such as with my relationships with you, Brim, Jay, Yawn, Kim, and Ahmad, I was actually planting seeds of doubt to Jay about how Crystal was not trustworthy to get him to target Crystal down the road, I lied to Ahmad to get him to go after Crystal and the final 4, and I leaked his lies to you after I had evicted you at the final 5. I think that Crystal and I worked as a partnership for sure, but I was putting in a lot of leg work for him. If not for me, there is no way Ahmad works with Crystal and I at the final 6 since they hated one another at the time. I needed to be the glue to keep us in the game longer.
1271 days 10 hours ago
Jaychris
Damn...

you got me right there lol I really believed you XD
1271 days 10 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
.............. Ahmad just so we're clear. My question was essentially "who deserves to be in the final 3 the least".

Did.... did you just say yourself?
1271 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Jay, I really want someone to ask what my worst move was because you snowed me for sure :)
1271 days 10 hours ago
Midiaw
Ravioli: When I realized that Gio was the only one casting a vote to evict, I tried to bond with him; then he revealed to me that Crystal actually want u him and her for f3. That doesn't include me and kim. So when Gio actually thought that getting you our was great for his game, I decided to stir the pot and myself and kim safe. Crystal thought that Gio was actually going to evict me. That's why after he announce your eviction, Crystal said "fuck". Gio told me actually that she didnt want u out at that time.

I was playing in all angle after mark eviction. So I got all the information I needed and the relationship that I builded with kim would strengthen my safety as I knew u were also working with khim. So I knew that kim is my best bet and needed him till the end. While I let crystal do the dirty work, I was working under to make her seems as the biggest threat. Placing seeds gio's game actually made my wish of me and kim at f3.

I wouldn't say deceitful, but I totally get it. I had to play like this to get to the end. I didn't lie; everything that I've said were right as I know I would be screwed if I lied because people were close to each other. The only time that I backstab was the eviction of Mark because it was either me or him and I had no choice but campagning for myself and didn't tell him about it.
1271 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Crystal thought that Gio was actually going to evict me. That's why after he announce your eviction, Crystal said "fuck". Gio told me actually that she didnt want u out at that time.

:p yeah I lied Crystal wanted Zach out
1271 days 10 hours ago
Jaychris
Gio, what was your worst game move then?
1271 days 10 hours ago
Midiaw
Jordan, I think there are two definition of dragging someone: I wasn't dragged like floating till the end. I made my spot at the final3 thanks to my game play. On the other hand, I believed that Gio was dragged here because of his game play. He didn't make a flawless move, hadn't won any HoC. That's why everyone wanted him at f3.
1271 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Everyone wanted me at final 3 cause I'm hot ;p
1271 days 10 hours ago
Midiaw
:p yeah I lied Crystal wanted Zach out

Lol but that actually was great for my game too, as I said, I stir the pot when u was actually thinking of evicting Raviolie.
1271 days 10 hours ago
Midiaw
So it was great because my plan was me and kim till the end, and I think I completed that mission and made sure that crystal goes home instead of me
1271 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
hadn't won any HoC

Yeah I threw ever HoC... I knew I was covered on all angles so I never "had" to win a comp to save myself unlike you who was perpetually in danger due to your own actions.
1271 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
So it was great because my plan was me and kim till the end, and I think I completed that mission and made sure that crystal goes home instead of me

Wouldn't have worked if Crystal or I had won HoC so you were lucky that it worked out that way.
1271 days 10 hours ago
Midiaw
Yeah I threw ever HoC... I knew I was covered on all angles so I never "had" to win a comp to save myself unlike you who was perpetually in danger due to your own actions.

Well, u were put up on the block too, but U said it.... U had people, friends around you. They protected you throughout this whole game. I had nobody. I won at least HoC. I have been  times on the block and yet im still here. What you are saying is that I played a ricky move game and didn't slide through till the end.
1271 days 10 hours ago
Midiaw
Wouldn't have worked if Crystal or I had won HoC so you were lucky that it worked out that way.

U just confirmed that I am a threat and I will gladly take it because my ass was on fire since day 20 after my altercation with jay, where everybody had an argument to get me out U didn't experience that as U always gonna be protected

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!