This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 47: Results + More!

Topic » Day 47: Results + More!

1252 days 10 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
1252 days 10 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys it is now time for the results! To Gio and Kim, please let me know if you are here like I asked!
1252 days 10 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Heyyy
1252 days 10 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
I will give it just a few more minutes to see if Gio remembers to check in!
1252 days 10 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Okay so I am gonna get started!

So since nobody folded, there will be one final tiebreaker to determine who will be the final Head Chief!

I asked both Gio and Kim to be here because you will only have 30 minutes to answers!

Tiebreaker: What is the total sum of each tiebreaker done before this?

Good luck!
1252 days 10 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
9 minutes left! Good luck!

Still waiting on 1 to submit!
1252 days 10 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Alrighty, I have the official submissions!

And the winner that submitted the exact answer of 567,714 is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1252 days 10 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kim!

Congrats you are the final Head Chief of the season!

And now it gets harder because you will have 30 minutes to reveal who you want to see become the final juror of the season!

Good luck!
1252 days 9 hours ago
CrystalClod
OMG, Congrats Kim!!!!!!!!!!!! Well played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1252 days 9 hours ago
Midiaw
well done kim woohoo
1252 days 9 hours ago
Midiaw
Oliver, we were out of the loop for a long time when a big giant alliance were targeting us. Your decision should be based on you chance of winning this game. If Crystal make it to the final, she will win hands down... She played a very strong good game and that's very scary. She have friends in the jury, not 1 not 2 but 3, ready to vote for her. She won 2 HoC and blindsided bigger threat in this game. I think evicting her would be smart to win this season.
1252 days 9 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
15 minutes down, 15 to go!

Remember that if Kim fails to vote, then it will once again turn over to Random.org to see who becomes the final Juror!
1252 days 9 hours ago
Midiaw
Kim, you and I play this game very similar... We r like the underdog and put up on the block week after week by Crystal band. I think me and u going to f3 would show people how strong we r by givin' a big threat a 4th place.

Gl to everybody, and may the best win <3
1252 days 9 hours ago
EvictionFreak
I have decided to vote out...

Crystal

You really played the best game out of all the cast members. I need to do this to have a chance at Final 3. I hope you take this as an appreciation of your hardwork throughout this game! You're one hell of a competitor and I respect your gameplay. Its nothing personal at all. Also, I have heard that you tried to sway Ahmad to vote me out once you lose the challenge. As much as I admire you, your game has come to an end. Hats off, much respect <3
1252 days 9 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Which means Crystal, I am sorry to say but you are the last person eliminated from this competition, and will become the Final Juror of the season! You played a phenomenal game, but I must ask that you pack up your things and leave the civilization behind.
1252 days 9 hours ago
CrystalClod
You just lost kim.................. you threw away your chances. Having insight on jury votes meant nothing to you. Have fun getting second. Congrats on winning Ahmad, you deserve it <3

Dumb move lol.

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!