This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 40: Elimination Ceremony

Topic » Day 40: Elimination Ceremony

1260 days 2 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Ahmad, Kim & Michael, one of you will be leaving tonight!

Gio & Ravioli, you guys have 12 hours to submit your votes! Good luck!
1260 days 2 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
We have one vote already! If the other person votes early, then we will have an early reveal! Good luck everyone!
1260 days 1 hour ago
Midiaw
:((( poor Ahmad.... Gl to kim and Michael
1260 days ago
CrystalClod
Good luck guys!!!!!!!! You all played really well!!!!
1259 days 19 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys, we are 5.25 hours away from the vote reveal, and I am waiting on one more vote! Good luck guys!
1259 days 18 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys! It is now time to reveal the vote!

With 0 votes to evict
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1259 days 18 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kim, you are safe!

And now we are down to Ahmad & Michael!

And we have a tie! 1 vote each!

Crystal, you now have 4.5 hours to cast your vote to evict! You will post it live here! Good luck!
1259 days 18 hours ago
CrystalClod
Wow, I cant believe I have to choose between the 2 of you.

One of you has been my target and the reason one of my friends is gone and the other is an insane gameplayer who I have worked with throughout the season.

With that being said, I cant risk going inot the final 5 with such a power player, so as hard as it is........................

I vote to evict
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1259 days 18 hours ago
CrystalClod
Micheal....
1259 days 18 hours ago
CrystalClod
Im so sorry Michael, I hope you can respect the move. Youre amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
1259 days 18 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Which means, Michael, you have been eliminated from the Isolation group. I must now ask that you pack up your belongings and leave the civilization. You will be the 5th Juror of the season!
1259 days 18 hours ago
Midiaw
omg im safe.... Thanks sooo much crystal.  I can't believe it seriously
1259 days 17 hours ago
FairyBoss
um what move? I didnt do shit in this game and somehow people still hated me XD Don't call it a big move if i was losing in f3 anyway xo
1259 days 17 hours ago
CrystalClod
You actually are a big jury threat. People admired how you werent nominated and won things when you needed it.

And Michael this isnt anything against you as a person, youre awesome and I really enjoyed playing with you.

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!