This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 14: Head Chief, Safety Ceremony & Many Twists

Topic » Day 14: Head Chief, Safety..

1307 days 21 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys, it is midnight here, which means Day 14 has begun!

With this, I am gonna unveil the first 2 twists that will be coming about this round!

Twist 1 is that the next elimination will be on Day 15, so it will be a definite fight when the Head Chief Challenge starts! So definitely look for that in about 9-10 hours!

Twist 2 is well
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This round will be a triple eviction! 3 people will be going home on Day 15, taking us to the official Jury Stage of the game! There will be 5 nominees this round, and I will explain it all once it comes time! I will say this though, since we are reaching the Jury Stage after this, the game will be getting tougher and more twists will be thrown at you until the very end! So good luck everybody and I will see you when I wake up to begin the lightning round Head Chief Challenge!
1307 days 21 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Also, I forgot to mention that since Kyle forgot to vote this round, he will be unable to compete in the Head Chief Challenge.
1307 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh my god
1307 days 13 hours ago
Jaychris
Oh godddddd
1307 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hello civilians! Two twists have been revealed already, but I think it is time to reveal the biggest twist, and the biggest gag of the season!

This round
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1307 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tengaged was Head Chief! The poll was to get me 5 nominees that will go up for elimination! so there will be no Head Chief this round, which means Kyle, you will be unable to compete in the next round's Head Chief since there wasn't one this round!
1307 days 12 hours ago
kesha
uh oh
1307 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Now to the explanation of how this will work. As I stated before, there will be 5 nominees, but since there was no Head Chief amongst you guys, that means everyone but the nominees will have an official say on who goes home!

Voting will be different this round because you will be voting for two people to go home! 11 people are voting, but there will be 22 votes cast!

Now if there is a tie between 2nd to go or 3rd to go, then it will be turned over to a quick poll to either save one (if tie for 2nd to go) or to eliminate one (if tie for 3rd to go)!

This round will be lightning round for sure, and will really test how things will go!

Now without further ado, I will begin handing out the passes!
1307 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
The first pass will go to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ken
1307 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
The next pass will go to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jay
1307 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
The next pass belongs to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Michael
1307 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
The 4th pass will go to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kim
1307 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Pass 5 belongs to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jordan
1307 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Pass number 6 is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mark
1307 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
The 7th pass goes to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Adrian
1307 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
The next pass goes to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Crystal

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!