This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 19: Safety Ceremonies

Topic » Day 19: Safety Ceremonies

1308 days 9 hours ago
Brimstone
The second pass goes to...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Gio
1308 days 9 hours ago
Brimstone
The third and final pass goes to...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jay.
1308 days 9 hours ago
Brimstone
My noms are Ahmad and Mark. Mark you were involved in early game drama, and Ahmad you have been in recent drama. Just trying to keep the coolness I'm the house. GL
1308 days 9 hours ago
Jaychris
Thanks for safety!
1308 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Thank you Jordan
1308 days 8 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
thank ya!! GL NOMS!!!
1308 days 8 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Which means Adrian, Ahmad, Kim & Mark, you guys are the nominees, and one of you will be eliminated tomorrow!

And tune in to tomorrow's elimination ceremony because I will be making some serious changes!

Good luck everyone!
1308 days 8 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Also the voting is now officially open!
1308 days 4 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Okay so since Adrian has decided to leave the game for personal reasons, in which I do wish him nothing but the best, the Elimination has been cancelled! There were no votes submitted, so there will be no reveal of who was going home. So since today would've been elimination day (Day 20), consider this a free day to prepare for tomorrow's Head Chief Challenge, which will start tonight!

This will all be explained more in official Day 20 morning! I will see you guys when I wake up!
1308 days 4 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Also, since Adrian left, Adam will be filling in to the green team!
1307 days 23 hours ago
Mrkk
yeah I'm safe loool, and Brim I don'r remember my drama at first episodes XD what happened?

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!