This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 19: Safety Ceremonies

Topic » Day 19: Safety Ceremonies

1303 days 17 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
I will announce when the Shack is open for the Safety Ceremonies! For now I will be waiting for the Chest Picks of the Head Chiefs!

Good luck!
1303 days 15 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
If the chests are not picked by the time I go onto lunch at work (approx. 4.5 hours, maybe a bit sooner) then there will be no final rewards!

That also means, however, that you will have less time to make your Safety Ceremonies, because you have 12 hours left as of right now!

If by that time nominations have not been made, it will then turn to Random.org, but will be everyone in the pool at risk and might result in all 4 nominees being from one team! So make sure you don't let that happen! Good luck guys!
1303 days 13 hours ago
CrystalClod
Yalll, if it’s random THATS gonna be crazy
1303 days 12 hours ago
Jaychris
ikr!
1303 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
hope not...
1303 days 8 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
*Brings in Green Team Passes*

I'm not going to lie, this decision was fairly interesting. With only 5 people to choose from, and only three passes to give out, there wasn't very much to go on here, so I just did what felt the rightest to me. I mean no ill will or intent from these, it's just how circumstances have brought us. In no particular order...
1303 days 8 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
The first pass goes to...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ken
1303 days 8 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
The second pass goes to...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1303 days 8 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Michael
1303 days 8 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
That leaves Adrian, Kim, and Ravioli. There is one pass left.

The final green team pass goes to...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1303 days 8 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ravioli
1303 days 8 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
I have nominated Adrian and Kim.

With us now being in the jury stages of the game, every move, every mistake, and every conversation carries more weight now than it did before. Between the two of you, I know absolutely nothing, and that is something that somewhat scares me, and leads me to not have a connection to keep either of you here.

Brim will have her own ceremony at a later time, there will be two nominees from the red team. This is not the end of the road for either of you, but now is a good time to show you belong.
1303 days 5 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Adrian and Kim, you guys will join the Red Team nominations at tomorrow's elimination.

Eddy Brim, you have two hours left to do uour Safety Ceremony, or it will be handed over to Random.org! Good luck!
1303 days 4 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
We are a little over an hour away from the closing of the Safety Ceremonies, and if Eddy fails to announce their nominees, it will go to Random.org!

Good luck red team!
1303 days 3 hours ago
Brimstone
Honestly, this hasn't been as long of a period to think about noms as it normally is. The schedule was kinda inconsistent, especially as I woke up late so... Yeah sorry this is so late.

My noms are pretty random and I'm kinda nomming two people that have been involved in multiple dramas...

Gl ev1
1303 days 3 hours ago
Brimstone
The first pass goes to...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Crystal

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!