This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

General Chat

Topic » General Chat

1281 days 6 hours ago
almxxx
hey guys not to be that guy or anything but work has totally made me super busy and i dont have the energy for this site rn lol, im gonna take a break and i decided to just step away from the game. i honestly havent really even been playing like i should be anyways and i dont want anyone actually playing to be evicted over me. im sorry im an asshole and shouldn't have joined but i really am falling back out of love with this site :( im sorry for wasting yalls time but i just decided to do it before i get any farther  and i hope its no bad blood :( ill deff try to keep up and be active as much as possible so when its time to vote i can actually do so fairly. good luck you guys and have fun for me lol
1281 days 3 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Alrighty well I do hope everything is okay! I wish you the best in life and hope that you can come back in the future!
1275 days 19 hours ago
Larson8897
1274 days 5 hours ago
Larson8897
1272 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Can y’all believe it’s almost been a month since this game started
1272 days 12 hours ago
Midiaw
Haha true.

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!