This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 20: Free Day

Topic » Day 20: Free Day

1302 days 19 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys, this is a free day, but I must let you know that I will be addressing something serious when I wake up. That is all I am leaving you guys with on this super early post!
1302 days 18 hours ago
Jaychris
im scared!
1302 days 14 hours ago
Mrkk
oh god, if that's serious I don't know what to expect, anyways happy free day guys what do you want to eat for lunch? pls not beans
1302 days 11 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Okay so I was doing a little investigation last night after the Safety Ceremonies and this morning as I awoke.

I told you all that I was getting fed up with the ridiculousness, first time with Shawn not reading that 9 it closed and 9:30 would be the reveal, second when the person in the cast messaged me saying they believed it was rigged for Nate to go.

Last night, Eddy Brim decided to say that it wasn't enough time to make the decisions for their nominees because the schedule has been "inconsistent", all before handing out their passes.

You had almost 2 hours more than you did on your first round as Head Chief on Day 8. You had time to begin thinking about it if you knew that you had a high chance to be it if I only had received 1 submission during Head Chief.

I understand everyone has a life to live, and we are not all on the same time zones as one another, but I will not be taking blame when you have ample time to make these decisions, especially when I messaged you a few times not only about the rewards but also that nominations were needed to be done.

So, I never wanted to do this, but I am officially fed up and done having to address things every few days because a new problem arises. So Eddy, you are hereby disqualified from the competition. You must now leave the civilization immediately.
1302 days 11 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Tonight will also begin the next Head Chief Challenge, it will begin at 9 pm EST sharp (approx. 10.75 hours left)!
1302 days 11 hours ago
CrystalClod
OMG, Eddy....
1302 days 10 hours ago
Mrkk
wow eddy seriously, sorry if you're gone but you kept saying this while you had lot of time and you kept nominating me lol
1302 days 10 hours ago
Larson8897
*cough*
1302 days 9 hours ago
Brimstone
Wait what
1302 days 9 hours ago
Brimstone
You're disqualifying me because of a comment I made? I didn't even mean anything by it except for the fact that one head chief was named almost 24 hours before the other

One head chief had 36 hours and I had less than 6 hours after I woke up to see that I won
1302 days 9 hours ago
Mrkk
oh god... this is getting tense...I LOVE IT 馃槏
1302 days 9 hours ago
Midiaw
Next head of chief tonight at 9pm wooohooo... Best time ever 馃槝馃槝馃槝
1302 days 9 hours ago
Larson8897
馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦
1302 days 8 hours ago
Jaychris
??? Wow Brim...
1302 days 8 hours ago
kesha
I'm sorry I have to say this is insanity...

How is Brim saying "The schedule was kinda inconsistent, especially as I woke up late so... Yeah sorry this is so late." any different to Ahmad criticising the challenge?

"Midiaw
Euhhh... I don't remember you saying Rounding the result. It would be cool if you make your challenge a bit comprehensive"

Watch me get kicked now lmao
1302 days 8 hours ago
Mrkk
Now watch me kick,kick watch me disqualify

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!