This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

1654 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Please wait until the Final 2 post their speeches before you ask questions. Votes will be due by midnight est tomorrow and the reunion will be at 5 pm est.
1654 days 2 hours ago
TMAN54445
Hey jury I know I pissed alot of u off but I came into this game willing to do what ever it took 2 win I won 2 hoh 3 vetos I took out threats to my game
And I believe I played a better overall game than Billy both physically and socially
1653 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
Billy did feck all but lie.
1653 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hey guys

Vote me to win if you want
I was the last person to come into the house and I won the comp to bring tris here and send x, the most dominant player in this game, out of the house.

Respect my game or not, I don't care. I had to lie to get here and I knew that going in. I am sorry for lying but that's big brother
1653 days 7 hours ago
FireX
ACTUALLY tris was the most dominant player. Tris grats on your WIN
1653 days 7 hours ago
TMAN54445
I don't believe i was the most dominant
1653 days 7 hours ago
nijoco
the amount of people that won BBUK without lying. Dont muddy our waters with your American ways looool
1653 days 7 hours ago
Jasoi
I feel like tris played better tbh

Billy what did you do 'sides take out X
1653 days 6 hours ago
TMAN54445
I played my ass off the second I entered this game many times I could have gone home but I didn't  I had to betray some of you to get here yes I'll admit that but it wasn't in cold blood it was to make my odds better everything I did was to benefit myself going forward I didn't deliberately mean to lie or piss any of u off and if I did I apologize that was never my goal
1653 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
yall can believe whatever you want lol.

I only got to play half a game while tris got to play more than I did. I was at an extreme disadvantage because I came into this game last, which means the time for bonds were less and I had to take action. I won 2 hohs still and was able to play a decent game.

IF you don't vote for me I wont be bitter or anything but I know theres people out there who will do anything for me not to win since they are being salty over me evicting them.
1653 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy what did you do 'sides take out X

Jasoi, I was also the only vote to evict joco, who was a strong player and contender in his own right. The fact of the matter is that tris was put on the block so many times and saved by the people around him because they could beat him in a comp.

Vote however you want
1653 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Billy stfu u stupid bitch. The jury has thier own mind. Your losing cause you played a shit game. This aint bb17 where u can take 1 threat out and expect to win. End of the day you did kot connect with most of the jury and fogot the SOCIAL aspect of the G A M E
1653 days 2 hours ago
FireX
and use names instead of being a scared little bitch. As usual you are still hiding
1652 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
X you’re probably right

But coming into a game where I already have friends and people who took me out previously, there’s no reason to deviate from that. I wasn’t expecting to make it to the end but here I am. It’s hard to connect with the jury when the members on the jury besides joco didn’t have a single meaningful conversation with me. I was largely ignored. I can’t have a social game if people isolate me

open group

Big Brother Season 4 Tales of Tomorrow

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!