This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2

Topic » Season 2

1669 days 22 hours ago
Macda27
With the final four remaining, tell me why YOU should be crowned and NOT the other queens.

The final four episode will be posted AFTER all queens have answered. Best of luck.

Also after the final four episode will be the REUNION! Any queen from the season can watch as Miss Congeniality and the Winner are crowned!
1669 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
*crying as I watch Vi leave*
*blows her a kiss*

CF: This is such a bitter sweet moment. Vi and I got so close during the competition. She is such an amazing queen and she stayed the competition. I did, however, just win my third max challenge and I am in the final four!!
1669 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
I, Katanna, deserve to the next drag superstar because I am a superstar. Throughout this competition I have show my charisma uniqueness nerve and talent. I used the skills I have created to push myself to win 3 maxi challenges. I am also one of 2 queens this season to not lip sync, but I have come close. I used those moments to learn and I did just that. I have made friends and created memories that will last forever.

Let me show why Asian queens deserve the recognition we deserve and that dreams come true
1669 days 20 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
CF: Even though i was the bottom i have survived i made top 4 im about to cry im so happy ive made it this far but i cant give up.
1669 days 20 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Ru i deserve to be your next drag superstar heres why first of all coming into this competition i came here to show i can do better then my bestie Markieshia from last and i have proved coming in that im a fierce queen and if you get in my way i will destroy you plus you look on the chart ive been the front runner for ages and when i have failed i got back up and won again yes i have been in the bottom 3 times but that just shows how determined i am to still be here. Im not the nicest queen but this isent about making friends for me this is proving to myself that dreams do come true ever since i found out what drag is i knew i wanted to do drag i want to show other future queens that people do support you. lets be honest most people are garbage but me inspiring someone to be the real them is what i wanna do i wanna make a difference thats why i should win Ru cause drag isent just dressing up pretty and doing runways its about expressing who you are and saying you accept everyone and thats what ive done.
1669 days 14 hours ago
Dylangover1
I deserve to win because day by day I had Been getting better and better and I will allways aim to better myself and my drag and well yes all these queens are great and any one of them would make a excellent drag Superstar there have all ready show what the have got so if you want a queen to win that Is going to go out they and Do the same every day pick one of them but if you want a queen that will go out there and evey day will go out and improve they drag and still remain 100% true to themselves then pick me and I promise I will not let you down and I would be proud to carry on you legacy
1668 days 21 hours ago
Macda27
I guess doesn’t want to win. Oh well it’s been over 24 hours.

Posting the F4 episode now.
1668 days 21 hours ago
Macda27
Episode 12:
Maxi Challenge - Write and record a verse to Miley Cyrus’ “Mother’s Daughter” about self-worth and feminism.

The three queens moving on to the finale are:

-
-
-
-
-

ALBIE!

-
-
-
-
-

KATANNA!

-
-
-
-
-

HONEY DAVENPORT!

Broadway Bebe, unfortunately you will not be making the finale this season. You were a fierce queen but maybe you needed a couple more years of growing.

The final 3! One will be crowned the winner. In the meantime, a poll will go up for Miss Congeniality!
1668 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Cf: made it to final 3 11 hoes have been sent home i have been working my ass off and my dreams have almost come true to becoming the next drag superstar thx you Ru for this opportunity i am so happy ive made it this far and gl to Katanna and Honey Davenport.
1668 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
CF: When I got asked if I should win I just completely froze (forgot to come back on this group game) and I thought I’d fucked it all up!! But thank you mama for believing in the Longbottom and I 1000% will not do you proud because I am an amazing drag queen and I do deserve to be here just as much as the other girls! I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished and no one can take that away from me!
1668 days 11 hours ago
Coyle14
Broadway you did amazing. I’m so proud of you and what you have accomplished here. Be proud of yourself...

Honey and Albie, May the best queen win. Love you both

CF: I did it! I finally did it! I am so close to the crown. I want this so bad
1668 days 8 hours ago
Dylangover1
Lipstick message good luck queens you all deserve to win see all on all stars
1664 days 18 hours ago
Macda27
REUNION TIME!

*The final 3 and the eliminated queens all sit down*

This season has been crazy. Epic lipsyncs, shocking eliminations, tea being SPILLED.

What was one of the best moments of the season?
1664 days 16 hours ago
adamslater19
Cheryl : The first lip Sync, It should've been a double Shantay because Edwards Vs Davenport two legendary families
1664 days 16 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Albie: When Angel got an underdog edit

open group

đź’„Drag Race PYN - Interactive đź‘ 

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!