This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2

Topic » Season 2

1652 days 22 hours ago
CORNACIA
Congrats Honey!! And congrats to Mystique, we both deserved to stay and I’m glad we did.

CF: I. Am. Fuming. I did not deserve to be in the bottom two. Did you see my runway? That was one of the best this show has seen, yet Broadway Bebe came out AGAIN in an ugly garment, but she gets spared. UGH!
1652 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
CF: that lip sync bitch and that song. Iconic!! I'm so happy that they both stayed. Ive really gotten close to both of them and im. so excited to be back in the highs but still need do. more to win
1652 days 5 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
CF: no offence but 1 of those 2 girls in the bottom should of left i just pray i win this season i have fought so hard to get here
1651 days 13 hours ago
Macda27
Episode 9:
Mini Challenge - Everyone Loves Puppets!
Mini Challenge Winner - Katanna
Maxi Challenge - Makeover an eliminated queen

Pairs:
Katanna - Qiyana Davenport
Angel - Chunky Yet Funky
Broadway - Cheryl Edwards
Honey - Tiffani Lee
Vivienne - Victoria
Mystique - Rebecca Strange
Albie - Cuppa Coffee

Maxi Challenge Winner - Katanna
High - Honey & Vivienne
Safe - Angel Stardust
Low - Broadway Bebe
Bottom Two - Mystique & Albie

Lipsync Song - “Moonlight” by Ariana Grande
Lipsync Performance Rating - 6/10
Eliminated - Mystique

Mystique, you played and you were strong, but I’m sorry my dear it’s time for you to sashay away.

(Mystique, you may write a lipstick message if you’d like to)
1651 days 11 hours ago
Coyle14
CF: *dancing and smiling* Yass bitches!! finally got my second win! ugh that was so hard but I did it. The makeover challenge has always been a staple in the competition and not gonna lie, im geeking out right now. so close to the end
1651 days 11 hours ago
CORNACIA
Yes Katanna!! You deserved that!! And as for Mystique... I’m sad, but I think it was her time.

CF: This is my fifth time in the top. All I want is a win, JUST to prove myself.
1651 days 5 hours ago
Miss_ShugaCain23
Lipstick Message:
For the first time I’ve felt like I truly belong. Thank you for all your kindnesse & making me feel loved. ❤️❤️❤️ Mystique
1651 days 4 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
CF: i got in bottom 2 the week before i was the winner of the challenge i need to get my win 2nd time ive survived bottom i need to step up my game the best of the best are left 8 queens have left but im gonna win and if i dont il be back for allstars baby flicks hair is all the other girls faces who are still in.
1649 days 8 hours ago
Macda27
Episode 10:
Maxi Challenge - Write and perform a shady comedic sketch about the other queens
Maxi Challenge Winner - Albie
High - Honey Longbottom
Safe - Katanna
Low - Broadway Bebe
Bottom Two - Angel Stardust & Vivienne LaCroix

Runway - Psychedelic
Best Runways - Broadway Bebe & Albie
Worst Runways - Vivenne LaCroix & Honey Davenport

Bottom Two - Angel Stardust & Vivienne LaCroix
Lipsync Song - “BO$$” by Fifth Harmony
Lipsync Performance Rating - 7/10
Eliminated - Angel Stardust

Angel, you unfortunately were always the bridesmaid and never the bride. In more recent cases, you were more like the mother of the bride. It’s time for you to sashay away

(Angel, you may write a lipstick message if you’d like to)
1649 days 4 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
CF: Bottom 2 last week to winner this week another bitch leaves the game and i just made final 5 but i need to keep my eyes on the prize i need to win these last few challenges to prove im the next drag superstar flicks hair into other girls i know im not the nicest queen but i didn't come here to get last and if any of these hoes get in my way i will hunt them down after the season giggles. Im dead serious now im gonna go create my next outfit and if this is last you hear from me il be back for allstars baby
1649 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
CF: Girl finally my comedy skills got shown and I got a high! It should have been a win though. I’m on a roll and I’m ready for whatever comes my way bitches get out the way because this comedy queen is readyYyYyYyYyyYy *falls off confessional chair*
1648 days 23 hours ago
Dylangover1
CF: I can't believe i am in the top 5 I didn't think I would make it past shatch game but to win it was amazing if I am not to go I can say I come here to show people I am a fabulous drag queen and I have done that and more I also I am up against the best of the best so I am happy
1648 days 22 hours ago
CORNACIA
I feel bad for Angel, but I did what I had to do.

CF: I have now lip synced THREE times. I may not have the best track record, but I do think I’ve proved that I’m a fierce queen.
1648 days 16 hours ago
Coyle14
CF: I never thought I would be able to get this far but now that I am here. That crown is mine. Time to represent my Asian queens around the world and show them that we too can do it. Everyone left in the competition is fierce but I’m fiercer and winning this
1648 days 11 hours ago
Macda27
Episode 11:
Maxi Challenge - Design a pair of earrings and then act out a one-take only commercial to advertise the earrings. (The commercial is done improv).

Maxi Challenge Winner - Katanna
Safe - Honey Longbottom
Low - Broadway Bebe
Bottom Two - Albie & Vivienne LaCroix

Runway - Saleswoman Realness
Best Runways - Katanna
Worst Runways - Albie

Bottom Two -
Lipsync Song - “Feeling Myself” by Nicki Minaj ft. Beyoncé
Lipsync Performance Rating - 8/10
Eliminated - Vivienne LaCroix

Vivienne, just like Chanel, you placed 5th but was a fierce lip-sync assassin this season. It’s time for you to sashay away.

(Vivienne, you may write a lipstick message if you’d like to)

open group

đź’„Drag Race PYN - Interactive đź‘ 

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!