This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2

Topic » Season 2

1675 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
*Honey wipes away Victoria’s lipstick message and sits on the coach*

Congratulations Qiyana.

CF: So this was not my week I’m not that great at choreography since I’m a comedy queen and my runway wasn’t the best either which sucks but I stayed in the lipsync it was a killer lipsync bitch! Beyoncé is my shit and I slayed and hopefully these girls know what I can do now! I’m not giving up this easily!
1675 days 11 hours ago
Macda27
(Also Rebecca earned a HIGH, forgot to write her name on the post)
1675 days 11 hours ago
Macda27
Hello my final 9!

I’d like EVERY remaining queen left to answer in the forum this question:

Who should go home next, and why?

I’d love to hear your input. Check the chart if you need help deciding.
1675 days 9 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
CF; this twist is scary idk who to throw out do i pick someone good and try and throw a possible threat out or do i go with the person who has been doing the worst out of all challenges i need to make a choice quick but yay final 9 but their is still a long way to go to get the crown but rn im happy and nervous but i think im gonna call someones name out.
1675 days 9 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Broadway Bebeonly because she has done the worst in all the challenges out of all the girls left its nothing personal Broadway but Ru wants my opinion il give it still love you sis
1675 days 7 hours ago
CORNACIA
I would choose Broadway Bebe. I think everyone remaining is a fierce queen, but she is struggling week after week, and I’m not sure if it’s her time.
1675 days 7 hours ago
Dylangover1
I wold say Angel Stardust I know that I have been doing to great but I have been trying to learn for my mistakes to make myself a better queen and I don't think angel is trying so that is way I say angel
1675 days 7 hours ago
Dylangover1
CF: it harts that some of the queens are saying my name but that is only because I know it is true but I am trying
1675 days 6 hours ago
Kisa
CF: Ahhhh! I finally won a challenge! I think i was a great team leader and my team absolutely SLAYED! choreography is my forte! never forget the dancing divas of davenport!

Hmm i think Angel Stardust has definitely fallen under the radar. To Broadways defense she actually won a challenge! and even I didn’t do well untill recently.. maybe Angels time has not come yet and she couldn’t showcases her full talent. but as of right now shes been struggling for the past 2 challenges.. and never truly had her moment. Maybe she should’ve waited a couple of seasons before auditioning to polish herself more.
1675 days 4 hours ago
Miss_ShugaCain23
I would also have to say angel , she’s been low two times in a row now , and at this point in the competition It’s not going to last much longer, there’s so many fierce girls here it’s really sad to see one of my sisters go
1675 days 2 hours ago
Coyle14
I would unfortunately have to say Angel but only because she hasn’t been shining like some of the other queens here. She’s an amazing person tho
1674 days 21 hours ago
Jxhn
I would say BeBe. I’d say she’s had multiple opportunities to act in your critiques and hasn’t risen to the occasion. I think that her win was a product of a team challenge and she hasn’t stood out as an individual. She’s also standing before you tonight in a unitard with no corset and a belt
1674 days 20 hours ago
Jxhn
And Miss Qiyana lets not get it twisted. You only won because you painted a vase and chose some dancers. Maybe you should've waited a couple of seasons, learned to use a sewing machine before auditioning for Season 5 or 6. That's where you should be.
1674 days 17 hours ago
Macda27
With 7 of the 9 voting, it seems people think either Angel or Broadway are the weakest.

Hm
1674 days 17 hours ago
Macda27
Episode 6:
Maxi Challenge - Design an outfit made of plants and flowers.
Maxi Challenge Winner - Albie
High - Honey Longbottom & Vivienne
Low - Katanna
Bottom Two - Rebecca Strange & Mystique

Bottom Two - Rebecca Strange & Mystique
Lipsync Song - “Rabbit Hole” by AViVA
(This is one of my fave songs irl)
Lipsync Performance - 6/10
Eliminated - Rebecca Strange

Rebecca, you were always consistent-ly safe. I’m sorry but it’s time for you to sashay away.

(Rebecca, you may write a lipstick message if you’d like to)

open group

đź’„Drag Race PYN - Interactive đź‘ 

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!